mfw i thought he's a girl >:(
she is a girl.
It's a dude.

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
He's reference as Male all over the games Lore. Not sure how you get Downvotes for being confused when people are still finding this out. Trans or not, sex change or not, he's male. No babies ever
Definitely a dude.

Brotienshake

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 9
i didn't think there would be so much debate on Gwyndolin's gender but here is my take: looking at things simply, i see him as a guy. if you really look into things he could possibly be trans- but i think he'd be a trans guy, not a trans girl. he is the dark sun- but has powers of the moon. the moon is seen as female and the sun as seen as male. since his father saw him as a moon but he seems to really like the sun, a "dark sun" could be a moon that became a sun, since it makes no light on its own, thus being a dark sun. either way, a lot of dark souls lore is vary vague- i think you can have your own opinion but i dont think we need to constantly be changing the forum to she when in game he's called he.

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
The creators of the game have him as Male, he's reference as Male all over the game. I don't understand the "debate" here. If this was REALITY, i'd say you want to dress like a reverse Medusa fruit? Go for it, Dolin but biologically you're Male. I don't care where you put your doddle but you will never be invited to hang with me dressing like that.
Ok man we get it, you’re insecure
Idk, he’s kinda hot tbh
that niggah has tits
I want Gwyndolin to hold me down with his tentacles and force me to give him head so I can taste that creamy darkmoon magic.
Dude... Dafuq!
griffith