Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

I know this is only somewhat relevant, but what real world style of hat is the Wolf Cap or Hunter's Cap? The Yharnam Hunter's and Henryk's Cap are similar to tricornes. Would they be the same?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Spcby9M0RY This won't give you a direct answer, but it might give a general idea. i'm also sure that those hats are pure fantasy.
They are basically forms of tricorne - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tricorne

Except the back end of the Wolf cap looks like it has been shredded or blown off!
I get that having a burning building in the background makes for a dramatic photo but that's kind of a spoiler for those who haven't gotten to that point in the game.

Pakub25

Souls: 55.00
not there anymore :D

Pakub25

Souls: 55.00
not there anymore :D
What exactly does it spoil? Doesn't reveal any plot points or surprises. All you know is that at some point the work shop will be on fire. For all you know it's just a cool addition to Ng+
The Choir, Crowfeather, Executioner, Foreign, Madman, and Henryk sets are broken on my screen and have been for at least a week now. Could someone please fix this.
Pictures are updated and work on my screen now. Thank you to whoever did this.

-CptKirby
go to huters dream. in that building is a workbench. go to it and repair it with blood echoes

Squeaky245

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 17
lol, thought that guy was 'avin a giggle 'fore I realized he actually thought you were talking about armor in-game.
Not what I meant.

The pictures on this page for the above sets are broken.

-CptKirby
I bet you're the kind of person who wants Skyrim bikini armor.

DarkNoobz

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: Locked
Bank: Locked
Wiki Edits: 323
m'lday top hat
There is a secret boss you can fight but only with the kirkhammer and the gravegaurd set equipped and you must have 1000,0000 echoes for him to appear. He is located in the black hole that appears in cathedral ward. Be prepared.
the glasses make them look less bada**
There is a troll that has yet to post YouTube "Evidence," of a phony set and Moonlight weapon, if anyone has the know-how to go data mining (if it is possible), it would save us this kind of dumb hoax.
pretty sure glasses are part of your face, not the armor.
saw glasses in character customization
Very Burly is the best physique for every armor set. even then, you look malnourished
The male hunter's face looks like Gendo from Evangelion.
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 5,870.00
Wiki Edits: 45652
there are many armor sets. The exact number is not yet know.
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
So the rumors about no armor are referring to no armor rating?
I'm still fairly confused... So is there collectible armor that you can get throughout the game, or will you have the same set for the entire game? Or am I wrong all together..

Mystics91

Souls: 7,596.00
Wiki Edits: 443
doll set confirmed
Thu 30 Jan, 8:12:21pm SzeregowyRookie: btw da sie byc w ds pustym ^^?
what physique looks best all around for every outfit?
We need to figure out where Marvelous Chester is. OBVIOUSLY he came from this game.
Gascoigne fedora Checkmate
There's another set not shown here that you can get in the area below the old abandoned workshop.

A_Bear

Souls: 156.00
Wiki Edits: 13
He might mean the set at the bottom of the Healing Church Workshop, not Abandoned Old Workshop. I actually just made the pages for the set myself but have yet to add it to this main page. Search for Shabby Set in the wiki search
yes
Yup, I meant the Shabby Set
Isn't that just the Doll Set?
What is the best armor to have?
it does make a huge difference when you combine special armor with a rune that adds to that defense (Henryks Armor + Bolt defense rune) ... when you specialize your defense it becomes more important.
i have bloodborne and it does in fact matter. Even if the physical defense is one up higher than a previous set it makes a difference.
Most armors sets have trade-offs for balance, and individual items in an armor set have different stat distributions, so combining multiple sets is required if you seek to cover multiple defenses, while wearing entire sets focuses on a particular defense.

I remember fighting Rom and getting blasted by his arcane attacks. I decided to put on the Student chest armor and the tomb protector gloves/legs, and the black church hat to increase my arcane and thrust resistance (for his spider-lings) and I halved the damage those attack did.

Though once you learn how to dodge attacks who needs defense.
Cainhurst armor is SO good... for anything but lightning...
Pretty sure it doesn't matter anymore like it did in previous games. The only thing I could recommend would be having as many sets as possible for resistances. But even then it really doesn't change much, if armor is what saves you then the boss is going to probably destroy you regardless. Fashion souls is in full effect.

Squeaky245

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 90.00
Wiki Edits: 17
If you're specializing for a particular defense, like bolt with Henryk's set or something, it can help. But, as with every other game in this series, the difference made is fairly laughable and the important thing is that you look cool. If your character looks like a tool just so you can chip 3 points off a 300 damage attack, it ain't worth it. Fashionborne.
Going purely off stats it's the harrowed set from the DLC. But unless your trying to counter an element there basically the same
If i sell a set such as the cainhurst set, can it be repurchased in ng+

darksoul9669

Souls: 85.00
My first question would be why are you even selling armor you've purchased? But to answer your question I believe you can. Covenants and inventory carry over to NG+ so it's safe to assume you'd be able to buy it from the messengers.
yes
I've read that you can't upgrade armor in Bloodborne. Is this true? Or is it just weapons that can be upgraded?
muito irado
Yeah, thats true, I am still hoping there will be a content patch. Would lov eto see the shields have a comeback.
"Solanum spp"
That is kinda lame I feel like the weapon selection is pretty weak too. Feel like this game is lacking alot of what ds1had especially for a next Gen console exclusive
muito irado
Armor cannot be upgraded, so feel free to switch between them as you see fit.
Armor doesn't require upgrading. As for complaints about "lacking content," I always felt that about 10% of the weapons in Dark Souls were actually viable past NG, whereas every weapon in Bloodborne gets special attention and are all perfectly effective up into NG+7. The crafting system is much better in Bloodborne imo, since scaling can be adjusted more precisely for your build's requirements.
For all the people saying the weapon selection is small I say this IMO Bloodborne went for the more Quality over Quantity approach And for the armor not being upgradable In this game you are not ment to be hit
Oh and plus for the people asking for shields Are you stupid? This game is fast paced you have guns for parrying instead of shields for blocking In this game you dont sponge the damage you dodge it If you don't like that fast paced combat Then go back to dark souls (Btw no offense just saying that they have no place in this game)
This is missing the madman armor set dropped from a boss in one of the Chalice Dungeons. After defeating him, you can purchase his armor at the insight traders. It looks like pyromancer armor from Dark Souls but with a weird tentacle warped around the chest piece.
I think I received it from the 2nd type of Chalice dungeon, 2nd or 3rd boss. Once he reaches half health an additional target will join the fight.
Best armor?
Me and my friend is trying to get it
there is also a dingy set in that place were you're spirited away to yahaguls unseen village, you can get it by takeing an alternate route to the elevator, located across from the door surrounded by beer, it consits of a sweaty shirt and a frumpy hat
can i just upload it to imgur or do i have to upload it on the wiki?
there is another version of the student set inside of a hidden nightmare area, it is lighter, and it's surrounded by slug scholars. I found him whilst looking for places where yar-ghoul would teleport me that are in the early game
best way to transfer info from the ps4 to the internet?
never did this before
nvm
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 5,870.00
Wiki Edits: 45652
Can you upload some screens and I will add it?
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon
http://imgur.com/Rv3QQce

oh well,i hope this helps, i hope its not poor quality.
just though you guys should know :D

Scroll

Souls: 28.00
Wiki Edits: 3
That's the Rumpled Yharnam Hat & Sweaty Clothes. I just found them today. I don't remember exactly where, but I think it was in the cathedral ward. Here are some screenshots I just took of there stats and description. I'd make a page about them, but I honestly don't know how to edit wikis well.

http://imgur.com/pn8FXUR
http://imgur.com/Nw0D2Ls
http://imgur.com/d5kmY8X
http://imgur.com/jMCiEZl
So no Xanthous set?
nope