Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

with attire is the best in stats
Honestly, just wear whatever looks good to you. The point of Bloodborne's combat is specifically to not get it. Armor stats are even more useless than actual Dark Souls.
Honestly, just wear whatever looks good to you. The point of Bloodborne's combat is specifically to not get hit. Armor stats are even more useless than actual Dark Souls.
@ 28 Jun anon: this is usually true, but there are some bosses that I find demand careful preparation, namely in the DLC. Ludwig deals heavy physical and arcane damage, Maria dishes powerful blood and fire attacks, Laurence's fire ain't nothing to mess with, and the Living Failures and the Orphan of Kos deal high physical/blunt and arcane attacks. Otherwise, it's really a matter of fashion. Oh, and don't forget EXTREMELY high arcane defense for Micolash and Rom.
Dunno but following From logic look for highest Arcane and elemental protection. Ignore physical because dodging physical DMG is in a game mechanic.
Is that Lincoln as the model here lol
Abraham Lincoln, Beast Hunter
No, it's gendo ikari
Some of my favorite fashion combos:

{ Female and male characters }
- Spooky crow reaper: Beak mask, Madman garb, Henryk's gloves, Yharnam leggings
- Dumbass: Enlarged head, Choir garb, Graveguard manchettes, Graveguard kilt (wearing Graveguard kilt with the Choir garb removes the kilt and reveals over-sized, floppy moccasins)
- The breadwinner: Top hat/Maria hat/Yamamura hat, Foreign garb, Knight gloves, Gehrman's trousers
- Dignified hunter: Maria hat, Hunter garb B, Old Hunter gloves, Maria leggings
- Scarecrow (AKA "Hunter of Hunters of Hunters"): Bone Ash mask, Gehrman's garb, Henryk's gloves, Henryk's leggings
- Nasty beast: (Equip "Beast's Embrace" Oath) Any hat and gloves will do since they'll be hidden, no top, Bone Ash leggings. Some tops make it look like your chest is still normal when in beast form, but removing your top altogether reveals the rest of your malformities.

{ Female characters }
- Historically-accurate plague doctor: Beak mask, Black Church garb, Choir gloves, Black Church skirt (best with Threaded Cane)
- "The Raven": Beak mask, Black Church garb, Choir gloves, Knight skirt
- A pirate: Maria hat, White Church garb, Harrowed gloves, Maria leggings
- My grandma, Maude: Black Church hat, Tomb Prospector garb, Constable's gloves, Black Church skirt (equip Gatling Gun for full effect)

{ Male characters }
- None because male-specific clothes mostly suck with the exception of the Knight set but it can be paired with a lot of stuff so I'm not gonna bother listing all the options
"Malformities?" Whoops, I meant "deformities." I must be malformed.
"{ Male characters } - None because male-specific clothes mostly suck" Actually, about 90% of all the clothes are male-specific.
My clothes - Hunter cap (Yharnam hunter cap is also acceptable) Knights shirt White church hunter trousers Hunter gloves
okay wtf, why does the female outfit for "old hunter set" have a top hat and the male doesnt 2018 is *****ed and I hope 2019 is gonna be better
Calm down the girl is wearing the old hunter top hat
Stop getting triggered over nothing, she’s wearing the goddamn hat in the pic.
WOW that got serious real quick
the men can wear the top hat to
I bet you want the Skyrim bikini armor mod.
The old hunter set has both hats....
How man really want to dress