Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

So if you go to the dreg heap first. Before you even access the painted world... gael will be gone and you cant access it..
There's a piece of cloth hanging from the alter, in the corner. Go up to it and activate it, it will grant you access to the DLC. I had the same issue.
OP Anon - you're a *, look something up before sperging out.
There's a scrap of the painting on the alter that you interact with to access the dlc
there's no scrap for me, I'm actually astonished. I've done this dlc 5 times, but on this char I did ring city before even talking to Gael. no scrap. I know where the scrap is, I've used it before. not here this time haha
oh man nvm, I am a fool, i had already lit the snowfield fire xO
I like Ashes of Ariandel more than The Ringed City.
BOSS WEAPONS!!!
Right down the road
Can't miss it
This DLC sucks, ringed city is actually decent unlike this trash.
Ashes is for nostalgia but some damned good nostalgia, ringed city is actually Amadeus from scratch and somewhat original. Don’t talk **** on a good dlc though.
he says hiding behind his anonymous name. you're trash for thinking its trash, you've gone hollow

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
Says the person calling out the Anonymous person calling out another for being Anonymous? HAH. What does that mean anyways? You try to message him outside of whats basically a review? Or magically show up to someones home over a comment, getting yourself shot?

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

And i agree, AoA isn't actual good for it's 15$ digital price. It's a multi-level path of mazes with 2 areas it rejoins, 2 Bosses and Frost Aux shouldve been in main. It took me 3h of casual play to beat it.
Good DLC pretty challenging and decent length
You jelly scrubs?
I killed the npc in the church (Cause I was curious) Soo, how would you enter the DLC?

hehexd123

Souls: 50.00
just reset the map casul
If you kill gael, a piece of fabric is still there you can interact with.

Flarth

Souls: 50.00
"Uncover the mystery" heh
Its a painting. Not much but what the eye can see~
When DLCs are made, they're usually designed to be stand-alone experiences. What impresses me more is that both AoA and TRC are both narrative halves of each other. Each stand up on their own with their respective styles and experiences, but together they complete a new chapter. It seems so obvious and novel, but almost no other DLCs are designed to recombine like this.

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

It's not for actual good reasons it was made that way during the Dev process to intentionally goad you into buying it. From the better weapons, special WA and Frost access. Entire fields in "optimizing" spending exist now. This is 1 tier above M.T's

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

I forgot to add that that the effect on the main game is 2 lines of dialogue if you're doing Yuria's line. None if you offended her.