i like cats
this is way to **** hard

The_huntress_IF

Casual
Convict

Souls: 40.00
Bank: 72.00
I find it meh, I somehow beat the Dancer, solo, with a +8 Lighting bast sword
Take your time, you get used to it after a while.
Hardest thing about this area is the terrible framerate. Fromsoft has a lot to learn about optimizing, apparently.
Irythill Rapier from the Outrider Knight first try with Couvetous Gold Serpent ring 3
Wait, so its NOT a guaranteed drop?

Raymond

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
I have 7 luck with no I.D. buffs and it dropped. It is guaranteed.
This should also mention dark stoneplate ring +1 as an item for ng+

jover

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 8
says 55-60 while this page recommends 75-90.

jover

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 8
Well, my link didn't work. It's the recommended level page that says 55-60.
Pleaseee do bear in mind that this area is SOOOO ANNOYINGLY HARD because i was an naive after beating the dancer on my first try and the promtly ran in and lost over 150K souls almost instantly in the first two rooms (Haahaa lol git gud! yeah, yeah) it made the dungeons of ithiryl seem like a jolly skip through the park, make sure you have high damage weapons and a F-tonne of embers (try to farm embers outside the dancer off the lothric knights if you are low) oh and this area will force you to make parrying your best friend, good luck, youll need it

Tropicar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Wat. This is nowhere near as bad as you explained it, you make it out to be like hell itself... Not even the ringed city deserves such an explanation. It's honestly just attributed to you not being too good at the game, otherwise, I'd say this area is not bad and probably slightly harder than irithyll.
i beat dancer early (first playthrough ever) and this is easy as ***** after reading your comment i was really worried but cath of the deep was harder then this i didint even finish it because of how annoying it was went straight here but maybe thats because im playing a glass cannon mage /shrug
For a pyro this is easy as... umm.. super mario 1 ?

Brotiffsoulgains

Souls: 50.00
Note: life ring+2 can be found when exiting opposite the dragon claw/pus of man and dropping off the two ledges.
This place is a mix of Mergo's Loft and Boletarian Palace. Very very nice
It's not signed but if you did Sirris quest and have her loyalty (not sure in case you refused) her summoning sign is available at the bottom left of the stairs right before the Dragonslayer Armor fog gate.