Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Hey guys, just popping in to post a helpful tidbit of info: The "Giant Dad" build of DS1 can be replicated decently well in this game, but not with the Zweihander. Choose the Warrior class and put your STR to 22. You can now wield (two handed) the highest base AR weapon in the game, the Raw Great Mace. This puts you at only level 13, letting you dump the rest of your stats into vigor, endurance, and vitality. Fun tanky build with minimal stat investment for damage.
Actually, don't bother with the raw infusion. A Heavy Great Mace gets higher AR at a STR of 22 anyway. :T
Any suggestions for a poison build?
dont use poison
Storyteller staff weapon art.
storytellers staff and the ghru set, but dont rely on Poison as your primary source of damage, use it to make your enemies panic and psyche them out
Guts cosplay is pretty toxic.
Level up luck and pray
Is there any recommendations for a strength build
Demon's Fists, Demon's Greataxe and Old King Greathammer

ChaosMankey

Souls: 50.00
heavy cathedral great sword in right hand and a heavy halberd in left is good for pvp as a strength character you can switch for a great shield in left hand for bosses in pve
Exile greatsword is a good pve weapon.
I'm trying out I magic strength build idk what I should use and suggestion?
Darkmoon Blade miracle is a must. Then any ultras that can take infusion is good.
Lothric Knight Great Sword Heavy infuse with darkmoon blade miracle for faith str type of character. I like moonlight gs for Int Str melee. For pyro I would use Lorians Great Sword, the WA buff is nice.
Thank y'all for the help I normal do dex y'all been a great help
I like smaller great shields, like the twon dragons greatshield, and the Heysel Pick or Cleric's Candlestick. Thateay you have a lot of protection if you can afford the stamina, and you can cas tspells without switching items.
Want a greatsword setup that can parry? Take the Curse Ward Greatshield when using the Farron Greatsword.
but the farron greatsword can parry?
yes
The Wolf knight greatshield works as well (looks better in my opinion)
Hey could someone tell me how a good pure dex looks like?

ChaosMankey

Katanas and curved swords are good place to start, they are meta and have a decent enough damage to do pve as well as pvp, they have an easy to use move set that can catch roles as well, for the dexterity stat I stop between 65-80 depending on where I want my other stats to be. (if you have a lower carry weight build and want to use the chaos blade definitely take it to 80 as that is where it has the biggest drop off in damage) I usually stop at 65 plus the hunters ring for the plus 5 to bring me to 70 which is a good stopping point for all dex weapons and really gives you enough power to be able to use dex in higher new games, but most dex builds are centered around pvp. so where would you want to place yourself? more of a pvp or pve build? you could also go for a sharp astora greatsword which gives you amazing damage out put with a low weight of I believe 12 points of carry weight this would allow for both great pve and pvp functionality

ChaosMankey

if you start mercenary a decent set up for use of the sharp astora greatsword would be Vigor: 40 Attunement: 12(default) Endurance:25 Vitality:20 Strength:20(you could go with 16 as it is the minimum requirement for the astora great sword but taking it to twenty gives a few extra damage points) Dex: 65(use the hunters ring to make it 70) Int:10(default) Faith:8(default) Luck:9(default)

ChaosMankey

hope this helps you in some way :)
219 weapons and I still think there could have been more... WAIT! there could have been! behold the lothric reaper scythe! and some dragon weapons a few weapon arts that were cut that were better then the real thing..... feelsbadman.
The Battleaxe of the Deep, or Deep Battleaxe, is missing from all lists, and has an incomplete entry when using the search bar. Please fix.
It is the same as the ordinary battle axe, just that one that is found there happens to be infused. No need for its own page.

Saionide

Casual
Convict

If you are looking for info on a Deep Battleaxe, click on Battleaxe then scroll down to the infusion table. Down near the bottom you will see Deep infusion next to Dark infusion. The axe however is the same axe that is starting equipment for the Warrior class.