Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

This is pathetically off-course.
Judging from the comments, this Rakuyo guy was grasping at straws. You can't really expect much from a guy who names himself after a katana though, lmao.
Bloodborne explains how beast came to be and what the gods are. This was interesting to read like fan fiction but just a tad irritating when your speculation is more about what you want rather than what you can see. They chained up coffins becsuse when people are taken over by the blood of the old ones they become beast. Most seem dead, but then change into beast. They hung the giant beast because they were hunters. Ludwig took them into service and taught them how to deal with beast. They aren't weareolves, though one could argue what's the difference, in this world they are never referred to as such. That are feral people over taken by a curse. Some more tha. Others and it's not a dead soul possession. Though there are souls within the blood, it's not a spirit that has taken them and turned them in to beast. They were trying to escape a curse possibly being hollows they took the dead gods blood into themselves. It seems to me that gascoigne came from londo or lothoric as a memeber of the black hand in search of a cure. He wasnt a wear wolf.
Wanted to give you a shout out, I've been enjoying this comically absurd***** for actual years now, and it's been great watching connections get more and more insane as you miss incredibly basic, explicit facts from previous games that have no actual connections to this one. Keep it up!
Same, tho.
Saucy Anons: All the points. Raukyo: Zero.
This is probably your least ridiculous article, which isn't saying much, but at least in some instances you include multiple possible interpretations instead of just one line of BS through the whole thing.
I don’t remember how I got to this page, but I quite liked your theories.
Why do so many people associate "Paleblood" with the color alone. Miyazaki even said it was another name for the Moon Presence. When "a Paleblood Sky" is said, it is referring to the sky (including the color) for when the Moon Presence will be approaching. This is due to the actions you have taken. This is not a cycle that happens every night. When "a Paleblood Sky" is referenced it is in near shock. This shows it is a somewhat rare occurrence rather than happening frequently. It is not often the Moon Presence will approach so closely. Not sure why everyone seems to overlook this.
Damn these really go off the rocks, in my opinion it's pretty simple, the color white is associated with godliness. In the game we see the paler the blood the closer to "godhood" they are. That's why the Great Ones have such pale blood, and why Kin has silvery blood. That's why it's white, all this white blood cell***** is... ridiculous and embarrassing to read. As for what "Seek the paleblood means" I think the comments did a better job of summing up what it could be than this lengthy article.