Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

lnbllfeb
MOrE like. Stalkers REALLY GAYsword!
You confused Warframe and dark souls didn't you?
Its a little sad that the normal rusty slightly*****ty looking greatsword out performs the fancy boss soul variant even at the max upgrade. 10 more base damage and an S strength scaling instead of an A...
You're basically right, but this one's got a better overall scaling when Infused due to the D scaling in DEX while the Greatsword gets an E. (Maybe the developers would have push the players to infuse it with Dark, for a better dmg efficiency when playing a Pursuer Cosplay Run?). And, this sword has a better moveset for 1v1 pvp Imo (but of course it's just my opinion).
That's because the "normal" great sword is Guts' from Berserk and Guts is bae
That s right, the greatsword deals more damage. But the pursuer s greatsword has better overall scaling and the highest crit multiplier above every other ultra greatswords, so a riposte with it uses to be insta kill
Yeah, but that scales down with sin
This weapon has a 140 critical last time I checked. Is this a Scholar difference?
When looking at non upgraded item it does show 140 counter strength
Useless ahead...
I would recommend not locking onto your targets with this sword, locking on and swinging with this is atrocious. There's probably better swords (that are also easier to upgrade), but this one is cool nonetheless.
listen bois, waste of time honestly but still a dope weapon. not all it seems to be
for pvp this fits the same play style as with crypt blacksword, it is amazing for baiting. the second r1 attack (1h&2h) is alot faster than most people think. this weapon also has high damage, reach and consumes less stamina than the other ugs's. also aiming attacks is great if you get used to it. 10/10, this might even be my favourite weapon in the whole series