Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

Radobaan makes you sleep, uragaan doesn't. Ima fix that
Uragaan does have a sleep effect
*Just fought, it, and I apologize, I was incorrect. Sorrry for my pure stupidity, I have fixed it*
Just curious, why does Uragaan have a gem? What makes him so special. If anything, Lavasioth is harder/more threatening, and 2 important monsters don't have a gem. Diablos, and kirin. Both the only apex predators/ elder dragons that don't have gems. So why exactly does Uragaan get one, when he's just a normal monster?
Bc he’s Jay Leon
Nah. Sonic.
Uragaan is an Ore monster so it makes sense for it to have a Gem. And also its just a gem?
1. It's not just a gem, it's a rare item uragaan doesn't deserve. 2. There are plenty or rock based monsters without gems, and plenty of non-rock based monsters that do. Your point?
So you call it a gem, and then you don't. A Ruby is a gem, and Uragaan has always had one since 3. Aside from that every point you make is subjective, Uragaan is the only pure ore/rock based monster in world, so biologically it makes more sense to have a gem for Uragaan then any other monster, outside of gameplay reasoning. Most people consider him harder/more intimidating then the more annoying Lavasioth at least anyway. I didn't realise this monster upsets you so much, my regards.
OP trigger AF over the fact that a kickass rock monster (that kicks his ***) gets a good drop.
Am I the only one that thinks Ura looks like Thanos
lol yea with that big *** chin
jay leno
I think he's a crimson chin, sonic, Beyblade Monster
SPESS MEHREEN ARMOR!!!
When they say "head" they basically mean "eyes". His chin isn't weak obviously, nor are his "horns". That leaves pretty much just his eyes vulnerable.
"Deja Vu~ Ive been to this place before~"