Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Actually, it would make more sense that Lapp would appear in ringed city if you killed him in Lothric. Patches/Lapp is an undead like most npcs so by killing him we would make him go hollow and you guessed it forget who he is. So it isn’t strange at all now is it.
Fair point. I'll take it. Either that or "time is funny in Dark Souls".
I dont know how to edit the article but to make him fully hostile and hollow, you speak to him 3 times after either dying or leaving and returning to the arera, he will lose his mind slowly and on the 4th time he will be hollow and attack
He can't be patches, I killed patches in my current playthrough and Lapp is alive and well, unless this is in another dimension
patches is an undead who resists going hollow because the only thing driving him is his own survival
There is no point in which you cannot complete this quest series, even if you kill Patches. You can kill all bosses in the entire game including all DLC bosses and this quest will remain available to complete.

Artlas

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 6
"Lapp, who is totally not Patches" perfect.
why does he appear in the ringed city if I killed him in the main game? could it be that the ringed city is in a different timeline? *conspiracy intensifies*
Thats like the whole deal of the ringed city, it exists at the end of the world, during the dlc you meet all kinds of people from different times (not timelines) like the dragonslayer armor.
I mean, Patches is also an undead, so you don't actually kill him in the main game, as he'll return in somewhere.
Because he is an undead, which mean he can't be killed if he doesn't want to die. Dude, it so obvious. Also Ringed city seems to be in the future.
i just killed him in the last part of the questline, knowing that he's going to kick me down ;) there's no better feeling
your a bad person
You are a legitimately terrible person
You two are *****ing morons. Patches is a sociopath who enjoys killing people to strip them of their goods. Every single thumbs down is a new moron for Patches to kill. I kill him almost every playthrough of every game he's in, because he's a little rat bastard and he deserves it.
You are still a bad person.

AyeItsAyres

Souls: 50.00
Gotta love the Dark Souls community. 90% of the people who drone on about ethics are the same people who try to gang-fight an invader with 2 summons.
He actually kicks you down towards the right direction. In order to properly be able to go up you have to go through the lower parts.
You know you can summon his phantom later on. Right?
Yeet Yeet skeet skeet
Haha wtf
shut the ***** up you autist
There are two types of people in this world
The real autists are the reddit *** taking issue with an autistic post, turbo virgin *** *****s

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
Patches, a metaphore for the "Director" of DkS1/3. I dunno who remembers the "pendant" scandal or him saying no "DkS" game is being worked on then Remastered got announced. Too much hype makes people blind and the groud harder once you smack into it.
1) Take it easy pal, I think the pendant "scandal" was a real fun thing and I think it was fun for all people who are at the slightest into mystic things, even if you realise in the end that this thing has no purpose, not lore-wise, not gameplay-wise. So, take it easy and as the gang would say: "Move past it, just move past it." 2) FromSoft had not much influence on the Remaster (if at all) as I read some different sites. Here's a reddit post with some of his quoted statements: r/darksouls/comments/8jf6li/psa_not_only_are_bandai_namco_qloc_and_from/dyzmnjn?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
Bruh, did you even PLAY the Remaster? No work went into that thing at all, he was being completely honest.
He is hostile to me in 2nd meet after I shots he with archers, how to I turn him not to hostile to me, because I want him to help with my boss fights. Any clues ?
No clue what you did (you shot him with "archers", do you mean "arrows" why would you do that?) but just go to the Purging Monument, Velka's Statue in the Undead Settlement or wherever and pay souls to absolve your sins and he should stop being hostile by then.
Go to velka then