Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

The freaking mace-wielding sentinel DOES respawn (on SotFS), much to my repeated dismay.
And no sublime bone dust either!
and the red dragon?????

MaskedTheMan

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 905.00
Wiki Edits: 2
What about it?
I hate the red dragon im very stuck help

Redbeard22

Souls: 50.00
Arrows
sprint behind it before the fire attack and target the feet, if it leaps in the air sprint back to the stairs because its going to do an AOE fire attack on the platform below it. Rinse and Repeat.
git gud m8
who are the little crusader looking dudes who are really easy to parry?

Brotienshake

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 25.00
Wiki Edits: 14
those are Heide Knights
Hellkite Dragon link is broken
the dragon isnt there for me. if you kill the dragonrider then go back does it despawn?

Brotienshake

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 25.00
Wiki Edits: 14
ive seen it there both before and after killing the dragon rider so i'm not really sure what happened.
It says: " If you are human, there is summon sign for a shade in that area." But I cannot find any summoning sign on that area (going to Dragonslayer) . Am I missing something?
I don't see it either.
Before you enter the boss, there is sign glowing on the right side on the ground, next to the fog. To be human you need to take human effigy
PS4 SotFS, Just downloaded from PSN. This is my first time playing on PS4. Still a piece of cake to get Dragonrider to jump off the ledge. Start with Bonfire Ascetic and you can do it twice in a row. That's a good boost at the beginning of the game.