Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

Xeno'jiiva's belly becomes such a big weak spot when it's enraged that it's almost not worth using elder seal on it, especially if you have a pierce ammo HBG user in the party
trying to make use of that weak spot with dual daggers is downright stupid when you use dual blades tho
I’m pretty sure the lunastra and some kulve Taroth weapons have elserseal
Lunestra does blast, not elderseal, and the kulve weapons are just gold versions of existing weapons
I dont understand if low elderseal just has lower chance to proc or if the effect is worse, anyone knows?
True Gae bolg (Behemoth IG) has high elderseal
Deviljho should be added as a monster affected by Elderseal, since when it procs while enrgaged, he will remain enraged but will regain the leg damage weakness
It's called ELDERseal for a reason
To the guy complaining that the name means that's all it affects...elders AND deviljho drop the slinger ammo that causes elderseal. use the ammo on jho a few times and his colors will instantly change from enraged to normal. So drop the ego and do some research before mouthing off.
If you use a high elderseal weapon with the Elderseal boost, can it increase even more?
ofcourse no
Totally useless.
Elderseal is a BONUS on top of your Dragon element damage, not the main appeal. Of course Elderseal will be useless if you try to make something focused on it, but like Poison and Blast it's best used as an addition to something that's already good. TBH, I wish every element, not just Dragon, had a small extra effect like Elderseal that distinguished them more aside from weaknesses.
Indeed you are.