Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Anyone else accidentally find this covenant, then accidentally get cursed and have to run all the way through the Ash Lake, up the Great Hollow, across the swamps in Blight town trying to find the door to the VoD but accidentally find the Firekeeper Soul instead, then after finally consulting the wiki, realize how stupid you were for not noticing the ladders up to the VoD, then finally getting up there, only to find that you couldn’t rest at the bonfire there because you forgot to kill Lautrec, so you have to run to Andre’s bonfire before finally ascending to the roof of the parish only to find that you have nowhere near enough souls for a purging stone?
you can farm the "Man-Eater Shell" to have "Purging Stones" (10%chance drop) but whit 10 humanity and ths golden snake ring its like 45% chance drop
I like this story this is a good story

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 115.00
Wiki Edits: 13
Good story but you didn't ring the second Bell and I'd imagine fighting all the way would net you Souls needed. Ignoring that Clams drop stones
No mention of pvp hotspots for yhis covenant...
Your rank does not cross over, I was rank 1 before new game plus, ether I missed something or it bugged. Already have dragon head stone. I just offered 20 scales and said my rank now says +1, but I already was +1 already and never changed covenants.

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

Your offerings in game normally get cut in half apon leaving then returning. You got lower Rank as a result of joining another Cov. Probably from Petrus, yep?
When abandoning or joining another covenant, does the torso increase remain the same for when you ranked it to 3? Let PSN "Klavair" know please

Damnation87

Addicted
First Warden

As far as I know; When you leave a Cov you typically get your offerings cut in half and your bonus damage is disabled or base reduced entirely. Using C.S and G.C as a guide I'd say base stats
Rank 3 requires only 60 scales. Not 80
I got the 30 scales for the torso and then 30 more. Unfortunately this isn’t true. It takes the full 80.