Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Thot detected
IF SHE BREATHES SHE'S A THOT
Especially if she breathes fire! I'll see myself out
Hidden body + storyteller staff+ pestilent mist worked too easily
Legit harder than most bosses if you don't use a shield
The page mentions she's immune to both Poison and Toxic. Whilst she is indeed immune to poison (able to completely ignore the effects of the swamp below), I've seen a number of reports that she is NOT immune to Toxic and can even be killed via Toxic Mist cheese if you avoid aggro-ing her ... can anyone confirm?
Yes she is not immune against poison and toxin.
she fell down the ledge to the harald legion knight,didnt get aggro from it,didnt get falldamage,plunge attack when guided to the vine doing 20-30 damage who made this thing

Zekele

Souls: 50.00
For those of you wondering how to cheese her with the Harald legion knight: When you cause her to fall down, they wont gain aggro on her, so you will have to also jump down and gain the harald knights aggro. From here just keep Zoey in between you and the knight and she will get caught in the crossfire of his attacks.
This works pretty well
amazing chest ahead
whip me mommy
During my SL10 run I noticed the best way to kill her was to go all sneaky beaky like and use Hidden Body & Slumbering Dragoncrest to assassinate her goons, wait for her to be near the edge of the cliff while staying hidden and then just bash her over the edge (using Dark Hand in my case). Would probably work even better if you actually had a lot of FP and could also use spells that push enemies. Anyway, yay for exploitable NPC behaviour!
I cheesed her by forcing her to waste estus and then fired arrows at her as she was casting fireballs. You have to roll out of the way before she hits you. Took me a couple tries but I got there in the end.