Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Sh4dowfigure

Souls: 50.00
You guys want to hear a funny joke? Deacon's soul is worth more when you consume it than Nameless King's is worth.
no way
I mean, Nameless King was just a dude. The Deacons were hundreds
+3 Raw Broadsword with Charcoal Pine Resin kills these dudes easily. The lesser deacons die in 2-3 hits, and the blue ones that spawn with the Archdeacon can be killed just as easily by spamming R1. Be aggressive and kill the Archdeacon as fast as possible, but heal when you need to.
The greatsword ultra is fine. Long reach, means you can one shot 5-7 of them at once.
For sorcerers in trouble, google 'Intelligence kills Deacons of the Deep' for guidance, better have at least 30 points in the intelligence attribute...
the pinwheel of ds3
Sure, but then... What's the ds2 version?
Covetous Demon/Jabba the Hutt. In fact, Pinwheel might be more intimidating. And these guys are more like Prowling Magus and Congregation. One big(ish) guy amongst cannon fodder.
Fighting this boss again on NG+ using Farron greatsword was probably one of the funniest experiences I ever had in all of gaming. You literally feel like a lawnmower.
I had a lot more fun fighting them by summoning 3 NPC phantoms
It makes me feel like I have friends
FIX THE SOUL GAIN, YOU EARN 9750 NOT 13K, WTF

GayEmoFurry

Souls: 67.00
Use the angel axes, halberd, or dancers swords and beyblade them to death
if you're melee, regardless of what weapon you have, to make this boss even more trivial, equip left pontiff's eye ring. you lifesteal for every attack, and since you're hitting a gazillion mobs at the same time all the time you can pretty much keep hacking n slashing away until the boss is dead. feel free to use any stamina enhancing items (chora ring, grass crest shield, green blossoms) to avoid the frustration of not enough stamina while you're trying to faceroll this already facerolly boss.
Use he Farron Greatsword’s ability to jump in the middle of the group and kill everything. Makes the battle super easy.