Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I use this damn weapon so much I have a real one upstairs.
SO F****NG GUD
My +8 Heavy Claymore has an A scaling, so something isnt right here
This is accurate. Just got a Claymore and with +0 its 165. I will update what I can (if I'm allowed).

Arawra

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
So Heavy, Raw, and Fire infusions are definitely off. I don't have enough souls on my other playthrough to go through all the infusions but for +0 they should be accurate.

Arawra

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
After getting a +1, the scaling seems to be fine for the Claymore for the first few levels. Will monitor further but I doubt more changes will need to be made.
Why am I able to kill almost everything with a +8 Fire Claymore?
probably because it's +8
Because this is Dark Souls and you can kill everything with your bare hands if you so please.
Cus its a weapon and deals damage.
I'd like to see you kill something with a "Thank You!" Carving.
Kill almost every AI enemy you mean. Run that split damage zero scaling +8 claymore up against an invader with a heavy infused +8 claymore scaling to their 40+ strength and you'll be wondering why they're hitting twice as hard.
This maybe just a game mechanic but i am seeing that this weapon degrades alot more, and i just use the simple RB attacks. Anybody want to fill me in on why that is. (other than that, this is something that will never leave my side)
when i say degrades alot more, i mean that it is starting to degrade alot faster than when i originally picked it up.
Are you smacking on a bunch of shielded enemies? That'd do it. WA r1 to save your blade's durability.
Can someone confirm if Quality is really C/C scaling all the way down? I only ask since someone noticed an error with the Str scaling. (See post Anon. 12 Dec 2017)
You can get this weapon extreme earlie and it is the best GS by far.
I dunno about "by far", but I agree. The Greatsword of Judgement is pretty damn good too and versatile with its two WA. If it had a poke I'd consider it #1.
Nah, I'd say Claymore is the best GS. The only thing that comes close to it is probably the Hollowslayer. Not to say other GS is bad...but Claymore does everything better.
I would say black knight sword, hallow slayer, claymore.
With any build, even quality, this sword (+10) rivals the damage of the bkgs (+5) when infused properly, and on top of that, can be buffed, it has a stabbing power attack and 2 handed roll, and it's weapon art is optional for block punishing and roll catching, it is by far the best greatsword available.
Sharp scaling ends with E A - - not D B - -
My claymore is +3 and the scaling is at a B with heavy gem.
Picked this up early on for my paladin thinking i'd switch to the lothric GS later on. 100 lvls later I'm still wreckin with this thing!
The Claymore is viable for a very long time. I rock it simply because it looks great on my back and has an excellent moveset.