Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

Hey guys, I have an amazing tip for this beast. You ready? Okay, here goes... you see what you want to do, is just not hunt him at all because of how much of a little sh!t head he is. And that's how you beat Kirin.
I kid you not... had someone join me for a Kirin fight.... he tried using a shock trap.... they do exist...
sounds like me
I tried capturing nerg for more reward, and i use capture net on the handler
first time i fought against it in the 5 star quest i tried to capture him.... the shock trap didn t work i tough "oh a new feature! what am i? an idiot? i m using a shock trap on a monster wich attack me with literal ligthning. of course it won t work! let s try the pitfall one" .... i then searched why it didn t work too on internet and took me 30 second to find out you can t capture any elder dragon. as the first one you face in a normal way after zorah magnaros i didn t know.
idk what all of you are bragging about,just killed 2 kirins in that event,with my humble aerial insect glaive I and high metal armor,used potions and max potions thats all lmfao.
But the two Kirin Event mission contains low rank Kirins
"Why are yall bragging my humble self just killed 2 low rank kirin! Notice me!" You aint***** guy
For anyone having trouble with him, try anjanath bow and after the first time thunderproof mantle and down the road evade extender and dash juice

Tropicar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
My first tempered kirin fight was pretty easy as bows make him look like a great jagras in the right hand. But the fight took way too long as his head's hitbox was far too small.
Man honestly as a new player I feel like the bow is putting fights on easy mode. I couldn't imagine trying to only hit his face with anything else.
strange... i got mini crown at 477.27, and gold crown at 664.96...
It's not strange, it's called "LIE".
Difficult fight with nearly worthless armor (only good trait is the thunder attack, which doesn't help against him) Yeah, think I'm going to shelf this game and wait for more content. Literally all of the high rank armor sucks for just about everything and it's difficult to obtain. Still wearing Vaal Hazak for the regen, if the reqard equipment is trash what's the point in even continuing playing?
Git gud son, why wear vaal, it is stupid, just get high thunder res, and some skill according to your weapon
Yea seriously If you're good, observant, and prepare properly you can make just about any set up work. If you're going to use phrases like "literally all of the high rank armor sucks" you're honestly just not playing the game correctly.
“Kirin Armor is worthless” What is paralysis attack my boy.
I killed the pony first try with a lightning bag pipe... It was a fluke that i carried a weapon that will never bounce even if he's super charged.
Beat him first try with my gunlance, I said i'm going to try it once with Randos with an SoS got 3 people who absolutely wrecked Kirin. I think it took about 11min for completion. I was running guard up so i could just tank all of its thunder attacks. I think I just got lucky with the randos otherwise it would of taken me a lot longer with it
I have a small gold crown kirin sitting at 477.27, a few points larger than the one mentioned here
… Elder Horse?