Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 135.00
Wiki Edits: 10
Fun fact: at the beginning of the DLC, the snow and the wind are going in almost opposites directions.
There is no way sister friede is a boos a level 70 player is ment to defeat. I died more times against her than I did against all other bosses combined (several times over) and I was level 113
Ya, i just did it for 1st time at lvl 90. Had to summon help in addition to Slave Knight Gael... otherwise, I could only get halfaay thru 2nf phase before dying and the 3rd was the hardest!
Here's a nice set of tree roots for you to carefully climb down. . . but don't be too slow about it, otherwise you'll get thrown off by one of 3 exploding arrow archers. . . Great fun.
It's actually easy if you're smart about it...
Right after picking up the slave set, they're 3 gold coins... not regular ones.
I just typed two paragraphs and it vanished when i turned off my BT keyboard.... so here's two hints. Use headphones on phase one, find her when she she invisible and nail her. Phase 3, if gael's still alive, pelt her with dark arrows till gael dies.
This dlc is generally very hard for melee. I once did it with my melee level 108 very very bad. Then second time woth my pyro at 102 is such a breeze. Even the boss. I was happy I got onyx blade. But then everything is dark resistance in ringed coty so back to my chaos sword I guess.