Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

one move not listed which he's just OHKO'd me with three times in a row with is a simple overhead slam without an explosion. ive been caught by the mid shaft of his weapon as i try to roll through what i assumed was the sideways swipe magic explosion and each time my health bar just instantly vanishes
This critter must love getting slammed in its doo-doo hole, given how often it pounds its shaft on the ground.
What are you 5?
5 inches deep in your BUM
Does the AOE always hit in the middle of the room ?
I've seen this in different systems but there's an odd glowing r ing that above the demon any idea what it's for or is?
All this ****** does in my game is spam the explosion. He doesn't slam his staff of anything beforehand. Just explosion, explosion, explosion. And it hits me no matter what angle I seem to be at, wether in front behond or to the sides. What the hell?
Directed by Michael Bay
When I fought him I wanted hit to do that attack
all i do just chillin behind his *** and wait for him to blow the explosion then hit him then he doing the same attack over2 and over again
If only his aoe spam didn't one shot someone with more than 2k health... but it does. so standing behind him doesn't work for crap.
Standing behind him makes him very easy. I guess the only people who have trouble are those who can't figure out what the tell is for his AoE explosion.
I realised healing took too much attention, so I embraced low health: Zweihander + Crest Shield + Red Tearstone Ring. I have enough health to survive fall and one Exploding Slam with no armor on. Keep jumping under his legs when he starts charging the explosive slam. Stay back there grinding heavy attacks, he will eventually try to turn around and ground slam, step away and when he stands jump under his leg and repeat. If you get damaged once by the Exploding Slam, you will barely survive, but each attack will deal twice as much damage
Vow of Silence: Doesn't work. He still spams his bull*****magic aoe. Ring of Fog and Sumbering Dragon Ring: Does not work, he chases you down spam-swinging his stupid all arena-encompassing axe. This stupid so called boss along with the hellkite wyvern are utter bull*****
Does anyone know how to get it to stop spamming the Exploding Staff slam? That's the only attack it uses and it one shots me no matter how far away I am. Covers the whole arena. Glitch?
The exploding staff slam covers about 180 degrees in front of him. The range is quite far too. The safe spot for this attack is behind him. When he is about to cast it, sprint between his legs until you go past his tail. Also, use target lock sparingly.
I must be doing something wrong, because I spent a ton of hours soul harvesting building up my levels and I can't beat this turd lol... I have stripped my armor to move faster, the best weapon I have is a Black knight Sword +3 and a Black knight GS, the GS is too heavy to get in multiple swings, im at like level 120 , strength 43 , dexterity 30, resistance 17, Vitality is I believe 45, and Endurance at 40, I have tryed single hand weapons with fire to know avail.. I tryed great souls arrows.. WTH!!!! lol
Git gud

DracMonster

Souls: 50.00
Try to stay near his right butt cheek at about a 45 degree angle. It shields you from the staff slam explosion. When he rises into the air, back off a few feet and drink estus if you need to.