Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

it has a line before where it says what bonfire to go to so i don't know which one i should go to
You're looking for the Expulsion Chamber bonfire, behind the locked gate on the outer wall (before reaching the Inner Wall bonfire) but you will need the Garrison Key to open the gate.
Holy*****, Dark Souls does something different in this area and a lot of butthurt weaklings lose their autistic*****. The comments on this page are hilarious.
different as in 1: blind the player 2: introduce enemy that come out of nowhere since the player cant see them 3: make it a extreme crawl to the boss 4: have the boss be a devoid gank reskin 5: lack any substance or items 6: lack any visual substance 7: no bonfires along the way 8: make sure that the enemy's have a bunch of health 9: make sure nobody knows the enemy's weakness or resistances 10: make sure the enemy's respawn 11: make sure the enemy's have*****ty loot. the recipe for a*****ty area i call this one frigid outskirts
A horse can be defeated but when 2 horses appear, everything ends. I could not even move near the area of the boss and I had lost all my souls many times. :(
Maybe I should just go Sicko Mode and Mad-Lad my way through this area, running away. Armor off, Cloranthy Ring on. Let's do this, epic fortnite gamers.
Holy***** kill yourself my man
in NG++ the horses became stronger. I used fire greatsword +10 and slashed 5 times to kill one. when I approached the area of the boss, the horses appeared more, 3 horses at the same time. Oh my God! solo to pass that is impossible. I noticed their power based on your stats.
The enemy is too crowded and appears too fast but has no special reward. even though I passed with countless deaths, it was still like an icy hell. It can only be said to be more terrible than interesting.
Are you *****ing serious with this***** from, I have to run through this *****ing area every time to get to a bull*****boss that’s 2 of the first boss....***** you from just ***** your

SilverKnightDragon

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 220.00
Wiki Edits: 34
I wouldn't be surprised if they read these and rubbed their hands together as they roared in laughter. They know this place is cancer, and they love every minute of it. Remember, it's From Software.
Git Gud
to the ruins before the snowstorm comes, when you are in it, crazy horses will not appear. Choose the right time and run as fast as possible to the other ruins. You will still encounter crazy horse so kill the crazy horse quickly with the strongest thing you have. accuracy 7/10.
...So i go into a area that i can't see in,has random murder roudolphs,and the first boss but x2,for nothing, F U C K I N G A W E S O M E !

git55

Souls: 65.00
Can you help me ? :)

SilverKnightDragon

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 220.00
Wiki Edits: 34
Nobody can help you, this area is the absolute worst, even if you had 12 of the best summons, you will still ALL get steam rolled by these damned Horses. Welcome to THE HARDEST AREA IN THE SERIES From software revels in this Madness.