Discuss the Forums, the blog and Wikis

Rynn

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 7,139.38
I know that, realistically, communities like this have their haydays then move on, but looking back at this place, I feel deep pangs of regret for what was and what now is. I mostly regret that I never got to actually touch base with most of the people here, and make more longterm friends.

If any of the old guard remembers me, and wants to get in contact, send me a message, or add me on discord! My tag is Luvuli#8878 . I work on games and voice acting projects now. I'd love to talk about Dark Souls with y'all again, or even just our futures, what we've moved on to, who we are now.
I can't decide; whether you should live or die.

qeter

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 87.00
Bank: 7,272.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Rynn wrote:I know that, realistically, communities like this have their haydays then move on, but looking back at this place, I feel deep pangs of regret for what was and what now is. I mostly regret that I never got to actually touch base with most of the people here, and make more longterm friends.

If any of the old guard remembers me, and wants to get in contact, send me a message, or add me on discord! My tag is Luvuli#8878 . I work on games and voice acting projects now. I'd love to talk about Dark Souls with y'all again, or even just our futures, what we've moved on to, who we are now.

who's this now?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 387,369.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 33129
We have a discord channel with lots of active members. Forums just aren’t the best way to chat nowadays xD
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Elhanan

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 2,181.00
As one that is fairly new here after the move from BSN, I cannot see much change; depends on the topic. However, I do note that it is not as active as the old forums in which I used to post. Methods of communication evolve, as do the games, I guess.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein