Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

I fought the nurses first by running back outside and fighting them in front of the house. they follow then die. then go back in, use rain in rooms to kill candles. send one player to confront doctor. start fight then use tactical retreat and or teleport to get team out of house and defeat nemesis there. the doctor stays inside. make sure louse is wearing the helmet which makes her immune to charm or kill her and revive later.
I broke the barrel, got kicked out, and do not have Lohan. Is there anyway back in to kill him?
Do not have lohse*
I did it using summoned oily blob (probably every summoned creature works as well). I have no idea why, but when you control oily blob, you can just open the door without any dialogues. (Or maybe it was just a bug)
This is how I manage to turn this fight into a just the doctor by himself. You need two teleporters (you can use teleport scrolls if you want). First you get one character to teleport him out of his room and into the hallway (this initiates a conversation with that character). While they are talking, use another character to keep teleporting the doctor until he is out of his house and onto the bridge. Now he's all by himself and you can initiate the fight there.
I dropped a 43,000 kg coin pouch full of barrels on the doctor. It was very effective.
The doctor throw me out .. door wont leave me back in. Glead violating around at that door triggered a fight with the elf at the entrance desk, so i coud get back in :)