Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

That lore statement really should be changed or removed. There is little evidence that Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne are connected in any way.
It's not saying it's connected, it's saying that it is a tribute. There's a differance
Stupid question about parring with this: it remarks about the critical hit being "executed with the dagger" (might be the standard poor translation and it means the parry itself), does this have a special critical when you're powerstancing it or am I just being dumb? (I'm using it onehanded with a WA shield)
MULTI-BLADE DRIFTING!!
SWORD OF AUTISM!
the weapon skill is great in PvE, especially effective against deacons of the deep, dragonslayer armorer, lothric princes, as well as most low poise enemies.
Great when you want to use a Weapon Skill shield like the [Shield of Want] or a Greatshield. Big bonus against Abyssal enemies too including a few bosses! Top tier PVE weapon in my opinion.
I second this. The weapon art is absolutely insane against multiple - weaker - enemies and it is absolutely OP against all NPC invaders (including some bossfights). It allows you to do a small sidestep during the animation, and if timed right, can avoid stabs, shields and some bossmoves. Against bosses this weapon isn't the best, but still very decent. The weapons art is amazing against a couple of bossfights, but will most likely be a little too underwhelming against most bosses that have a small (safe) attack window. Upgrading this weapon should be an absolute priority, so save up all your Titanice Scales right from the start. I'm running a Faith build + the Farron Greatsword and almost all content is a lot less frustrating, and you can actually take those unnecessary risks and still be rewarded. In PvP it is great against inexperienced players and paired with a proper Faith secondary build you can be a pest against all casters. Pair this weapon up with a weapon skill shield and get ready for some fun gameplay. Pair this one up with the Dragon Torso (knockback and extra dmg) and you can choose to twoshot most enemies if you lack a little damage here and there. Play this weapons right and you will rarely get hit at all. If you do? You have a shield. NG+ is a joke right now, already looking forward to NG++ Only downside... it is really heavy and carrying your shield will lower your absorption by a fair amount because you can't wear heavy armor at first. I'm lvl 120+ now, paired this weapon up with Rose of Ariandel + Sunlight Spear (40 faith) and you can hit number close to 1200-1400 dmg when hitting an enemy up close. Finish them off with the greatsword or the Rose's light attack and GG. Also works great against parry players.