Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

I just killed him with giantdad
if you want see the fight for this great knight this my link ( ) pls like it ^_^
Stats; vit:21 Attun:13 End:24 Str:37 Dex:30 Res:10 Int:22 Faith:14 Black knight greatsword & Crest shield with havel's set minus gauntlets and ring of favor. Can be tanked with 12 estus and some quick rolls to heal
This guy, in my opinion, was way harder than Pikachu and Snorlax. It felt SOOOOO satisfying to finally defeat him.

Tropicar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
I see a few similarlties between them and Isidro from berserk. Abyss watchers use Sword+dagger swordplay just like Isidro and they both follow their respective guts/artorias . Not much, but its interesting to note.

Tropicar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
*them = abyss watchers.
He's oddly easy, I did a surprising amount of damage with a +15 halberd, he didn't do that much damage to me either and I wasn't wearing heavy armor, so I'm not sure what's really challenging about this boss unless you're really terrible at the game!?
Alright mate, I beat Martyr Logarius from Bloodborne on my second try but ya don’t see me gloating/being a wanker about it.
wiki is wrong on his Somersault Smashing Combo, got hit six times in one combo.
I didn't want to watch any videos or read any how-to's before fighting Artorias, so I had NO idea you could cancel his powerup. I thought I was being pretty baller just rushing in and smacking him before the AoE blast. I learned all his moves and through trial and error figured out dodges for most of them, but every @#$% time he would buff up, then frickin one-shot me (or 3-shot me with the triple ninja flip). I swear, it felt like Arty's greatsword hitbox got bigger with the buff too...moves that I would safely dodge every time unbuffed suddenly were getting caught after the buff. Could that be true? Or was I just psyching myself out? Fast rolling, light-medium poise armor, 2H BKH
BTW I did finally beat him after A COUPLE OF DAMN HOURS. I wonder how much easier it would be with the powerup cancellation.
Greatshield of Artorias really helped. I could just hold up the shield and soak up any hit from him, Kalameet, and Manus, as well as any other boss I had it for.
I went a few times through the first half of the game with different playstyles and I tried my hand at a legend build (of course it was the giantdad). I have to say that it felt EASY. It wasn't comparable to O&S at all. His attacks more or less tickled, didn't break poise and I could roll away. I never even let him buff himself since I kept stunning him with a 2H R2.