Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

lowfat

Souls: 50.00
Quest seems to be bugged in DE. If you save the dwarf in 'Sweet Shackles of Pain', talking to the dwarf afterward does nothing. He just says "The one who set me free... I owe them eferythink. Everythink.". The quest remains open.

lowfat

Did the fight over again. This time I actually got experience for killing the demon. 7225XP for killing the demon. And another 36100XP after I talk to the dwarf. However the quest does not close.

lowfat

'Silent as the Grave' is also bugged. It is marked closed before doing anything. Saving the girl and sending her to the Lady Vengenance doesn't do anything. No XP is giving. 'The Forgotten and the Damned' is not marked as closed.
With the Dwarf you have to talk to him with the character that landed the final blow
I confirm, quest is bugged in DE. I regret starting my first playthrough on that buggy version, so many problems. Tags are also broken.
The quest "The Silent One" now has a followup (if you free the girl). The quest is called "Silence Broken". Once you crash Lady Vengeance in Arx, you will hear about a girl running from the carnage in the harbour, and you will find her to the north. There seem to be a few different ways to free her from the demon, I told it to possess me instead and then had my team kill me to stop him. He then summons some minions (which can be a bit nasty), though they can be completely ignored since they despawn when he dies. The reward that I got was 8 source orbs from the girl (and vendor trash from the demon). She then runs off to find her cat.
Just finished the island on my second run through. Silent girl is bugged both times and it still says I need to awake her after she teleported to Lady Vengeance. Additionally on both runs I had glitches with spirit in guarding the lizard. If you do not have persuade option then use a different char and try. Lohse had no option available but Sebille did. He still didn't give me reward afterwards though... Tl;Dr this quest buggy as hell but at least it's interesting and gives globs of xp
This entire quest is glitched. Definitely not worth*****.
I had an ornate hymnal, pretty sure I cleared inventory on the advocate or someone else I killed. Is there no other way?
Alas, this quest group is indeed bugged as hell even as of the latest patch of Definitive Edition (3.6.29.3822). I managed to get all four sub-entries to the (Closed) state at the cost of dozens of reloads and different approaches in conversations and combat. However the main entry still wants me to "Venture on down the hatch."...
Is there something I have to do to get the Archive hatch to appear?
22 wits I believe
use clear mind on someone and it should appear (worked for me) alternatively i think but am not sure you can just use the shovel exactly on the spot where the flag appears
This quest could not be closed. After I used 1 character to defeat Mor. Then it possessed my character and watch as they battle each other. lmao. I keep my character alive by the ashen idol of rebirth. Because that's the only way Mor will appear again. After I killed it, the journal update and the one that closed is the "the silent one" quest. I think it's bug, because I haven't even got to the 4th vault. So now I have not closed "bound by pain" quest. Even after I finished "the silent one".
TO MAKE SURE THE QUEST DOES NOT BUG do the girl part FIRST THEN free the dwarf