Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

blade of the dark moon more like gank of the gankgank please kill me
If im summoned as a dark moon blade once in 5h im sure as hell not gonna care whether you *****ing invaders have a fun time
Maybe you shouldn’t invade if you don’t like defenders doing their job. Either that, or just kill the host before they spawn, or just stop dying. Simple stuff, really
Blue eye orb please from?
Try finger but hole
Before I understood how these things worked (ds3 was my first) I got Summoned like crazy! Now that I understand it and need the covenant rewards I’m just sitting here with a thumb up my bum waiting ☺️
Correction: it appears that you do get the Proof of a Concord Kept reward when invaders die while spawning in and from the environment, at least sometimes. It just doesn't show the "item picked up" message and takes some amount of time to add the actual item to the inventory. I had this happen to me: spawned in, got the "duty fulfilled" message and was sent back home before I managed to even finish the "spawning in" animation. Got the "duty fulfilled" message, never was notified of a Proof being added, checked my inventory to find I still only had 4 Proofs. Switched to Mound-Makers and had a similar issue, but when I checked my inventory found an unexplained 5th Proof. Needs more testing.
Double correction: evidently that only happens some of the time? Very weird interactions, buggy. I swear, From must really hate every covenant except Sunbros.