Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

wow I just died on her by LITERALLY the last spider left while she had like 10 HP. Should I just quit my BB career now?
You'll be fine that happened my first try got her down to 20 hp and no spiders, toke ten try's to beat. Try npc for bait.
The worst part about this boss fight? Trying to find your blood echoes again....
Easily the worst boss in all of SoulsBorne
Agreed, there is NOTHING fun about this fight. It is just extremely tedious.
Witch of Heimwich would like to speak with you.
You know, technically she isn't a spider because she has more than eight legs.
I knew I shouldn't have trusted FromSoft. "KNOW WHAT GUYS, WE HAVE TO ***** WITH OUR PLAYERS ONCE MORE. LET'S MAKE A BOSS A FREAKING SPIDER! THAT WAY ANYONE WITH ARACHNIPHOBIA CAN'T BEAT IT."
I know this is a little late but this is what I used for Rom on NG++ Get a fast weapon, but it has to be buffable (I used a +8 Rakuyo wich honestly had low damage but it did just fine) and a strong weapon to kill the spiders in 1 hit (I used Chikage). Kill all the spiders around Rom until she is the only one left. Next, get you fast weapon, eat a Beast-Blood pellet, buff your weapon with bolt papers and spam-attack the ***** out of her. Using this I was able to simply skip phase 2 and went directly to phase 3 with her only having a little bit of health. I she isn't dead, you can play safe killing all the spiders or just rush her. I also used full Choir set so I could focus on killing spiders rather than dodging Rom's attacks.
EDIT: Get your fast weapon* and If she isn't dead*. Sorry for the typos.
Someone I cooperated with killed the Chalice Rom in one hit with Ludwig’s Holy Blade.

Glyph247

Souls: 50.00
any tips for her? this is my first souls game so i'm not very experienced in terms of making builds and just skill in general. i'm running a Whirligig Saw