Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Hello you cant summon sword because vordt is not optional so its dumb to write it on this page
Read, you can kill Emma and trigger the fight before Vordt
*****in idiot
Oof, reading is fundamental
I find this fight quite relaxing tbh
Are you sure she's weak to dark? Hit her with all 5 affinity orbs with +6 heretic staff buffed with steady chant and dark protection active and it did 313 damage with 40 int...
She is weak to dark, but the heretic staff is pretty bad, especially when its only +6
With a dedicated dark build she will disintegrate with only a few Great Soul Dregs in NG.
you can also pillar cheese pretty well with a bow
Still can't believe that I am still haveing a hard time with Dancer of the Boreal Valley am I still useing the pestilence mist
Still can't believe that I am still haveing a hard time with Dancer of the Boreal Valley am uses ing the pestilence mist and level 46
Level up first.
Probably far better off using direct damage sorceries. Since she's supposedly weak to dark Great Deep Soul seems like an ideal choice since it's quick and cheap to cast.
Pontiffs weapon is magic infused not dark
For faith build highly recommend using Dorphys' Gnawing with saints talisman and a few ashen estus. I killed her in under 4 minutes.
Am i the one who didn't know we can trigger this fight early?
Yes, Neo, you are the one.
nope did same*****
Really easy guide: DARK HAND - It does 180-200 damage/r1 and can be acquired really early!