Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

whoever made these can go get ass-cancer and die in a fire
when they attack with the branding iron they pretty much can interrupt any action you do.... this is BS
I read an interesting theory on reddit that there may have been an uprising in the jail and some may have stolen jailer garb in an attempt at a prison break. They pointed out that the “jailers” by the giants carry crossbows/different swords and lack any sort of special attack like both the ones in profaned capital and the health drain ones. I doubt we will ever know but I found it interesting and had never thought about it all the times I had been down there
There is also a "jailbreaker key" and a pickaxe near a broken sewer grate that seem to support this.
you can use gestures likes "curl up" and "prostration" to avoid their branding iron pokes
Stupid *****ing enemy with broken hitboxes and stupid mechanic... especcialy when they are in group.. Just drain ur health AND *****ING DEBUFING U just by looking at u and can attack when do it... Actually one of the worst enemy in all RPGs i ever played..