Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

The four kangz were black men. Besides that these guys were rather surprisingly easy
Anyone else keep falling to their death before even getting to land in the fight? Maybe it’s because of the ring, about to try now with it to see if I land but I’ve died three times now just trying to drop down.
It is definitely because of the ring
The best and easiest way as shown above is to have a high poise => 70 and go rambo your way under the boss with your strongest weapon and you can even heal while tanking and continue until they're squished :)
This actually made the fight much more tolerable to my sanity. It's such a long run back to the fight too... I just threw on black iron armor and got to 79 poise ez. Thanks
I always thought this boss was easy, but now that I'm doing a bowman run and have crap melee damage, I see what people were talking about.
Anyone wanna help me beat them? Im level 192 and in the warrior of sunlight covenant. Usually it's fairly quick for me to beat them but I am in New game +5 or 6 and they keep killing me.
Unrelated to the boss fight itself, but if the run to the fog door is giving anyone grief, i found a shortcut that bypasses all dark wraiths and you only take minor fall damage. It's just as fast as the popular shortcut but absolutely ZERO WRAITHS. Hope this helps someone.
So where is this shortcut?

PolyViz

Souls: 50.00
Untested but I'm assuming you drop down from the tower to the left when entering from the Valley of Drakes

PolyViz

Souls: 50.00
Just did it, works
I died multiple times to them at first, but i leveled up my stats to be able to use the Cursed G.O.A and its light attacks do the same amount of damages as my level 5 raw zeinhandler. The sword was made to hunt dark wraiths, the 4 kings are no different. Just be warned of using the heavy, there is a 2 second delay pose u do before attack.And using haven's shield with it is a good combo.