Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Just noticed you have to PICK UP one of every ring. Trophy didn't pop because as a sorceror I just already had a young dragon ring, never got another. But I just set mine down and picked it up again and ding.
DLC ring are needed too?
nop
sad no ring to increase poison,bleed,frost% or even luck for that matter
Anyone have a wolf ring (covenant reward version) that they could trade if you have gotten achievement? I can give any dlc and regular game stuff in exchange (bar covenant rings)

Black_Baron

Souls: 50.00
I just created an account to say THANK YOU so so much for the thorough information and the format you used, listing the rings in order they appear in inventory helped a ton. Ring trophy, here I come!
Why is the silver cat ring not on this wiki at all ?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 339,864.49
Bank: 8,527.71
Wiki Edits: 27395
It's on the page here, and has its own page: https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Silvercat+Ring
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
according to the ring guild on playstationtrophies.org, the Ring of Sacrifice DOES count towards total. that means that there's a total of 107 rings needed for the achievement/trophy. also, I think the bug may or may not have something to do with when you get the ring, as NG+ and above resets all item spawns. I still say that your 'glitch' is cause you didn't count the Ring of Sacrifice.