Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

Found a Lost Burial Blade (upon recieving it this character had neither progressed to NG+ nor killed Gherman), the glyph is s9dfcmze. Found in the chest in the area prior to Layer 1.
Should've clarified: the Chalice is Cursed, Rotted, Fetid Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice. My bad.
In the early dungeon to get the uncanny (the pthumeru that you can do after BSB) it seems that if you fail to kill certain enemies they get moved to the entrance ladder, e.g. those spiders. Which is *****ing perfect because now I can get boned by glowing red things that trigger my arachnophobia without even having to go to the spider room.
It seems this and Blade of Mercy were both patched, since it is entirely possible to add fire or bolt damage to them now with blood gems.
Wow, glad to hear the game is still getting love from From
There appears to be some sort of requirement placed upon the early pthumeru dungeon. Just best BSB and it says my character doesn't meet the requirements even though I opened the base dungeon
Unsure if this is the actual requirement but the BSB glyph worked after unlocking the abandoned hunters workshop lamp.
"Blood gems increasing Arcane damage do work on this weapon, but given the low arcane damage it has is it not recommended to rely on this." It's actually pretty good for an Arcane 50 build with gems that boost arcane damage and scaling. It's not as outright damaging as a Skill build, but it's still viable