Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

AshuraZero

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 7
Dorhys' Gnawing. Bleeds him real well and I never even had to get close.
to whom about what are even talking about, bro?
Fyi your site eats data...not *****ing cool.

Flarth

Souls: 50.00
Buffer a page and turn it off
Yeah, that helps after it already ate almost 2 gigabytes. How the hell was I supposed to know beforehand that they were going place their own ad for live stream gaming that was actually a live feed? Was in game and decided to look something up, then went back to the game. Only found out something was up when my phone let me know it was getting close to the data limit. That's some straight up bull*****and you know it...
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 339,839.49
Bank: 8,443.71
Wiki Edits: 27390
The stream does not load on mobile. Are you requesting the desktop site manually from your phone? If so, then don't and you won't have this issue
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
So let me get this straight, you think it's acceptable to stream LIVE ads if a person is browsing the desktop version of your site? You do know that some people have limited bandwidth on their home connections too, right? Streamed ads are a very bad idea, and it's not right to expect people to know that you're running them, no matter the way they interact with your site.

rangerxairborne4

how about you stop crying like a pus sir your mobile data is a personal problem get unlimited data noob.
Anybody want to drop souls for like two characters? I've been in this game multiple times but I can't be *****ed to run the entire game all over again because the file corrupted PSN - Psychoticdunmer

rangerxairborne4

sounds like a personal problem try running throw the entire game again. lol
Hi! Anybody has known about a list or page, with armors by effect? (equipments with special effects, for example increasing your stats, hp, or stamina)

ItsTobeStar

ya its around here somewhere, i was on it a couple days ago
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Items+with+Special+Effects
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
this game is the devil's spawn, i knew fromsoft could'nt make pc ports for*****, but this game occasionally freezes my pc

Flarth

It's not the game, it's your computer. That would be justified at realese, but we've had two years worth of patches since then, so at this point it's your rig that's the problem
it is the game fault this is the only game does this
fromsoft mostly never patches jacksh't

Flarth

I'm just saying all of that because it was ragged on for performance at launch, but it now runs a constant 60 on my mid tier laptop
runs better in max grafic on my 2015 machine than BB on my pro...
gh
I’m getting pop ups from a lot of the main menu selections for the last two days it’s almost too hard to use this site now I gotta navigate from text in pages for covenants and NPCs so fsr
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

We don’t run popups. You are likely having an issue with malware on your computer, you can run malwarebytes and see if you are infected. Either way, it’s not the wiki

rangerxairborne4

stop watching that x rated stuff lol
Sure, Bloodborne feels more "solid", less level-ish designed...but the chalice dungeons spoil the fun hugely for me. It's like beeing forced to do all the DS3 covenants each playthrough. DS3 did it right to make that grind non essential.
edit: forgot about the +1 and +2 rings we had to collect in ng and ng+. but the DLCs fixed that.
I have a theory. here me out. I have heard time and time again that DMG scaling, weapon DMG, spell buffs and even DMG reduction in this game is truly broken. Since i started playing the game half way through 2017 i have noticed this through a many a update. The question i ask is, why hasn't from attempted to fix this. There happy to Nerf weapons beyond belief. There happy to remaster there first DS game and add mechanics to it that were in later titles. But refuse to fix this for me. ( Believe me i have experienced a whole deal of this and can prove it if need be). Don't they play there own game? Don't they love it as much as us? FROM SOFTWARE, why haven'you made any adjustments? Please. Someday. One day i hope
Hello everyone, I need a hand to farm the vertebral chains on dark souls 3, who can help me?