Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

I was in a boss fight with this skill active on the boss, he always did melee on my party and receive buffs with damage. at the end of the fight he literally killed himself. The best fight in the game for me
you must be talking about the bear monster near blackroot area. i feel you pain man xD
strange, whenever I used it, most creatures or bosses would simply move away and just not attack anything and would just wait for it to wear off.
If I'm undead and cast this on a living enemy, then poison myself will my shackled enemy heal or take damage? Have an idea of a "voodoo doll" like character.
Did you ever find your answer? I was wondering this myself
I am pretty shure that shackles cant heal. It only transfers damage so if you shakle someone and drink poison as an undead you wont poison them. It deals neutral damage so it does not copy the damage element or other effects. If you as an undead shakle someone alive and drink a healing potion you will damage them.
I don't know if it's been patched out since this page was last edited, but using shackles of pain on a mage that has used shackles of pain on another does NOT override the mage's SoP. Black Ring members in the Blackpit died.
Can be removed with soul mate now. Useful given how annoying being on the receiving end of this spell is.
When you use the Tyrant Helmet's Purge 3 times a demon pops out, kill the demon and the helmet drops again with this ability instead. I highly recommend putting this on a tank character with Agro abilities, like Provoke.
Cryogenic Stasis breaks Shackles of Pain! Just an fyi ;)