Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

It's worth pointing out that the Sentinel starts off able to wield almost all of the best strength weapons in the game at the base stat of 7 str because of the soul ability, making it a solid choice for the "Perfect Run" achievement in which you don't level up and eat the game in under 4 hours.
The noble is also a solid choice, because it gives you a way to spend all the build up shards that you aren't using.
You "EAT" the game?! ...What's it taste like?
playing 5hours on this class. Maybe i suck im lvl 24 and have only beaten owlking so far. Boring grinding to level up and the combat is dull. Shold i pick another class? which is better, cus i think this class is crap and i never block anyway since the mechanic is*****.
I am currently doing a mortal run with sentinel, just equip the aura that boosts vit by 15 and that helm that boosts it by 5, extra 20 vit right there.
I am level 7 sentinel and I brute forced a win on my first try, maybe try equipping that aura that gives 15+ vitality and try rolling behind him when he is attacking.