Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Looking at the comments. This looks fine on a female character. Hell it looks hot. I'm not gonna pretend to be a prude to look good or respectful, because there's no disrespect in finding something attractive. In fact, it's the opposite. Who doesn't wanna be seen as attractive? On top of the fact that these characters aren't real... Anyway it looks good on a guy too. Girls enjoy dudes' chests too. It's universally sexy, just seen moreso on a woman because of breasts not being commonly seen on top of our general liking of curves and contours. It's a great pirate look for guys and gals, and a gal brave enough to wear it is sexy not just because you get to see skin, but because bravery and being outgoing is generally a sexy trait. Also it's a good and historically-practiced battle tactic for distracting (male) enemies.
i feel like i'm smoking crack

phroZac

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
It's true. Red-haired wimmin would traditionally wear as little as a chainmail bikini in battle in order to sow chaos amongst the ranks of their foes with their well toned physiques. This is a practice that is very well documented in 20th and 21st century visual archives.
Yo anyone got this on Xbox one and is willing to give it to me hit me up @kennith1842
and why cant you get it yourself???
There's a blue mask that raises pyromancy power, I can't remember it's name but I'm sure is complimentary to this set.
You mean the Blindfold Mask (maybe) and that raises Dark damage, not Fire.
And it's purple

dreamcat

Casual
Convict

Souls: 905.00
Wiki Edits: 169
OH look, purple. Finally this color appeared in the game. It's like they forgot good colors for the entire development.

phroZac

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
Dark buffs, bro. Love me some glowy purple blades ;)
Pair with White Preacher Head The fashion is otherworldly