Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Softcaps at 28 STR and 60 DEX. 19/60 = 541 AR and 28/60 = 561 AR.
Hey, i know its unpopulr to ask for stuff on here but i have garbage internet and its rough trying to farm the covenant items. if youre willing to drop this for me, my psn is CyberEndDragoon. Thanks guys!
you cannot trade covenant items, genius
no, but you can trade the sword, genius
lazy entitlement mentality scrub! GIT GUD
Just farm the spear enemies in front of the Keep Ruins bonfire. I got 10 swordgrass from them while farming for souls.
what is the the stuff hanging from the weapon when you use it.
You know the hair like stuff
Moss. It's Artorias greatsword but highly degraded
It's not the Greatsword of Artorias. His sword isn't curved or nearly as large, and it's already in the game, accessed by transposing the Abyss Watchers soul.
Maybe wolf fur? I don't know,they are all crazy with that abyss
Abyss stuff probably
There's a requirement before you are healed in my tests it's around ten consecutive hit and 5 consecutive kills before healing

BlNeYo

Casual
Convict

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Another really underrated weapon! And it is my all-time favourite in DS3 Yeah it has lower damage compared to other CGS' and is relatively short, but it has a true combo R1 L1 R2 which does considerable amount of damage and doesn't leave you vurnerable. And it is very fun sword to play. Just had nice ~10 killstreak in a fight club with this beast.

BlNeYo

Casual
Convict

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
It's a shame people use it only to buff their tryhard winswords, i guess fun is not allowed in DS3
dumb question, but does the buff scale with itself? or is that not even possible? (i have a friend that can trade)
If you mean equipping two Old Wolf Curved Swords then no, buffs don't stack. It stacks with pontiff's eyes though
Uh, a funny question. Does it harm abyssal foes like farron and wolf knight gs?
No, simply no
Best sellsword or crow talons friend

NoctiSanguine

Souls: 50.00
The weapon is mediocre by itself, but worn on the back while using a combo heavy weapon (especially if stacked with pontiff rings) makes it insanely good for combo builds.
It can be quite great if done right. 800- 1000 damage with its true combo. But, in the long run, exile is much better.
what's with everyone talking about the exile so much this isn't the exile stop comparing it to it, it is given a large combo to proc the buffs it has and with just that its combo outshines the damage the exile has the exile is so slow and basic its a mediocre weapon that shouldn't have survived this long at the top, combo this sword with the pontiff's eyes have a lot of stamina and stamina regen and then use the carthus beacon or power within and you'll become a damage dealing the demon like you have the satsui no hado from street fighter and your true combo is like the raging demon
carthus beacon not power within my bad