Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Adds a little of buildup with each switch to it
The resistance bonuses kind of contradict the weapon description. Maybe From did that intentionally so less people would use it? Or maybe I’m reading too far into something simple.
I tried quitting, it didn't work................ And luckily the sunlight idiot killed the second gargoyle while i was busy trying to quit, because why would I want the *****ing halberd anyway!
"Sunlight Idiot"
Assuming you're on console, you can't quit via the menu during invasions/summons. You need to force close the app from the PS4 menu/homepage/dashboard. Also, why summon someone for farming when they're incentivized to kill the bosses?

Unbreakable_Patches

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 62.00
Wiki Edits: 3
This weapon seems to oddly do a*****load of damage with a Chaos Infusion and 10 Humanity
My fav halberd
One of my favorites in all souls games. Wish it was in DS3

DarkmoonBlade

Souls: 50.00
I love this halberd so much, it is one of the strongest halberds, is extremely light and fast, has one of if not the longest ranges of any other halberd, adds to your resistances and is buffable. This thing is an absoulute beast unlike what its description would have you believe
First Tried Manus with this weapon, no kidding, this weapon is actually very good. Long Range, fast animation, very good damage, buffable. Underrated weapon btw Clap
The description about the weapon being a random drop may be misleading as it is not completely random. It is guaranteed that one (and only one) of the three gargoyles will drop this halberd on any given game cycle. It is random which of the three will drop it, but one of them is guaranteed to drop it. So you will only get one of these halberds per game cycle if you kill all three gargoyles. It is the same with some of the other items that they drop like the Gargoyle's Helm and Gargoyle's Shield. Not sure about the tail axe since I don't care about that weapon.
I actually dropped the halberd 3 times in one playthrough.........

WyvernCutless

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 13
Almost correct. Of the Gargoyles that can drop this, each of them has a chance. If you didn't get one on the first three gargolyes, the last one is going to drop this 100%. But if you get it from, say, the first one, each subsequent one still has a chance to drop this, so you can get multiple ones per playthrough. The Shield and Helmet behave the same way. Other enemies with the same mechanics are: Fanged Boars (helmet), Necromancers (lantern), titanite Demons (catchpole) and Mimics (SoA). The mimics can also be cheated with loyds talismans, each time you tranq them it counts as a kill so 6 talismans+kill guarantee a SoA off the first mimic (only the 7 base game mimics count)
To the person saying that subsequence gargoyles still have a chance to drop the halberd, I have played though the gave at least 30 times and killed every gargoyle and have never ended up with more or less than one halberd per playthrough. Is there any evidence of this happening?