Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

He attacked me after i invited him to the Lady Vengeance...
He considers the "Slow" effect from oil puddles to be an act of hostility, and attacks you. Burn out any oil between him and the mill entrance (that seems to be where he is heading) before you invite him.
He considers the "Slow" effect from oil puddles to be an act of hostility, and attacks you. Burn out any oil between him and the mill entrance (that seems to be where he is heading) before you invite him.
I killed the Lone Wolves around the mill and the Fletcher won't talk to me. Only says something like "not now. There's something wrong at the mill" and dialog ends. Same for every party member I try to engage him with.
I found one last enemy to kill in the back of the camp once killed I could talk to the Fletcher and bring him the the boat.
How many Lone Wolves I have to kill? I think I finished them all but Flecher don't want to talk with me. "there is something wrong at the camp" he says.
Yo! you have to also kill the ones inside the old Sawmill. North-East of the camp... You have to zoom in to see it. There is another quest for Sebille and for the elves at the south.
I killed all the loan wolfs plus the ones upstairs in the sawmill. The quest worked finr for me.
I invited him to join the ship and he agreed, later when it was time to set sail for the next act I noticed he wasn't on board yet so I went back to the lumbermill and spoke to him there and the dialogue acted like he was aboard the lady vengeance even though he wasn't and upon sailing for the next act he did not come.
Same here man, he think's he is on the Lady Vengeance but in actuality he is still at the Sawmill. Even tried provoking him, knocking him over, stunning him, teleporting etc. Any solutions?
Corbin is delusional. I invited him to the Lady Vengeance, and he accepted. He THINKS he's on board the vengeance, but he never left the saw mill. I was forced to set sail without him, sadly. Prior to engaging any of the lone wolf, I walked across the bridge, flashed the lone wold medallion, and proceeded to browse around the camp. I talked to Corbin to unlock the quest. Then I went upstairs & killed Roost. Before untying Sehilla, I went back down and killed everyone else in the camp except Corbin. After that I told Corbin he was free and invited him to join me on my ship, which he happily agreed to. ...except he never moved, unlike Almira. Reminder: be sure to use Spirit Vision all over camp.