Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I really wish this thing had slightly higher critical rating, seeing how it comes paired with a dagger in the offhand that can parry.
this weapon is SO fun, but its surprising how many people spam the L1 combo. a lot of people underestimate the rest of this weapon's kit, such as the parry, or cycling between the L1 combo and R1 combo
Am i the only one who'd like to see the dagger in the attacks rather than the super simple 3 l1's?
As the abyss watchers themselves used the dagger as a stabbing tool and a combo tool, not just for their signature moves,
But that's just my opinion.
Believe me, a lot of people would actually like to see dagger attacks and a proper weapon art. However, fun is not allowed on Fromsoft's territory. Only cheese and cancer.
My favourite weapon to fight the deacons of the deep.
>Woosh
>twelve dead
Same here
lel so many tards use this easy weapon
And they don’t use I correctly. I’ve seen almost no one use this weapon.
I don’t understand the wedge part
Huh?
What they're referring to by "wedge" is the way the dagger is "wedged" into the ground, which allows the user to pivot around this point, retaining the centripetal force of the sword swing to maximize the arc and the power of the blade. Basically they're just explaining how the L1 attacks work.
it's not a good weapon for beginners. stay away from it or you will make your journey alot harder.
downvotes? the guy right is right and you only make the community looking bad. but proceed... defend this weapon dealling something between 150 and 200 damage while other weapons are allready one shooting people at the same time around in game.
Whenever someone uses the on me, I'm not sure if I should hate it because the range and stagger, or if I should love it because the (oddly satisfying) clinking sound.
*Uses the weapon art

Bezixx

Souls: 50.00
Whenever someone uses it on me, I either throw consumables at them or wait for them to do full combo and backstab.

Bezixx

Souls: 50.00
Forget what I said. Parrying those L1s is a lot more fun.
If you really want to fight like the Abyss Watchers, keep your equip load below the 30% threshold. L1, L1, roll+R1 is a killer combo if you've got low enough weight, considering players will often panic roll in anticipation of the third L1, but rolling after them and stabbing almost always catches them again. Another R1 swing while they're still stunned, and their tears pop. Throw a shiv or two, and it's over before it even begins.
Great against the ithryll knights in the next area. Definetley reccomended.
The second I get over the bridge I equip this.