Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Miracles were great in this game for anyone who beat it because you only get great lightning spear and sunlight spear at the end. It's really difficult early on in the game.
Plus a couple of other decent miracles even later, in the dlc areas.
I have all the miracles but I still don't have the trophy. Can anyone help?
same here it doesn't seem to work for me.
Turn on internet
I wish there were cooler Dark miracles, hoped for some in DLC but alas
lo mejor es ser mago y caballero
It seems to me dark miracles are kind of funky. Come to think of it, dark sorceries are a bit funky too. The devs probably should've just grouped them together into a hex class of some sort with its own type of catalyst. I understand that dark, by its very nature is not intended to work efficiently, but stacking faith only for Dark Blade and having to stack intellect as well for dark infused weapons and other spells feels like a waste of stat investments. As much as DS2 kinda bugged me, they got hexes pretty much right on the money.

Saris

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Dark spells are probably for low level builds? I think with a casting build of 20/20 or 25/25 you can mix all dark spells. And play around with either an Izalith staff or a Crystal Chim an de Pyro flame
is it worth it to be a combat cleric? as in is the lightining damage in 3 worth the effort? i mainly played either 2h warrior or combat cleric in the last two games.

Minuslee

Souls: 200.00
Wiki Edits: 30
If you mean mainly attacking with miracles then yes but not until irithyll where u get suns firstborn ring since u simply wont do enough damage for the amount of fp you're using. Also use chimes for buffing/healing/range spells since they have higher spellbuff and talismans for melee range as thier wa gives poise
I invaded this ganky Onion Bro and he used Sunlight Spear while I 2H jumped him and at the same time he hit me and that Sunlight Spear did 500 damage so it killed me. I would say it's great to try it out, but you won't killing everything with mainly miracles, still gotta swing a weapon
From these comments i take it that miracles are op
Not sure if you're sarcastic or dumb. Can see it either way.
How can you possibly think he was serious.
Gr8 B8 m8
Which chime/talisman would be best for using lightning miracles?
I use Yorshka's chime for long range attacks and canvas talisman for trading hits, works fine.

Saris

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Depends on how low a level of Faith you want to be at. Also, certain chimes need to be found in different areas, so you can't just say "Yorshas or Caithas" these Chimes are end game Chimes and are not available in the beginning.

The best Chimes for low level play below 70 Soul Level will be Priests Chime, Undead Clerics Chime or Crystal Chime is running a 25/25 or 30/30 build for mixed casting. On a Faith of just 25 or 30 and no further stats for INT then use Priest Chime or Canvas Talisman if you can't time your hits before getting your channeling canceled by an attack when using a Chime.
Praise the sun!
The second link for talismans doesn't work. Needs the + part removed.