Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Does not *****ing work on dagger and greataxe snakemen. Invisible the whole time, chased and attacked me from the 2nd bonfire (after wyvern) to the great belfry. *****ing horse*****.
This makes thematic sense. Snakes have very poor sight, but amazing sense of taste, which translates to smell for them. Aka, they don't see you to begin with, so going invisible means nothing.

Devil's Advocate aside, this is FromSoft. They can't even program GS or UGSs to be moderately balanced, you think they'll spend time on making the game FUN?
What? Greatswords and Ultra Greatswords are balanced. They hit hard, sure, but they're slow and easily punished.
Is nerfed this spell? I tested with a friend and he can saw me normal. He didnt see me transparent

Saris

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Unless your friend is a CoOp phantom and not an Invading Phantom he will see you solid and not hazy.
Does it still help against the annoying homing soulmass spamers in pvp?
yes it actually do

Saris

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Damn, only 15 seconds? I really though it was like 12 seconds... Using Lingering Dragoncrest really doesn't help either... This is still a great spell to use when you want to run through an area (Easy Mode Sorcery) Using Slumbering and Hidden Body you can run through Snowfield easily and, yes even though you can skip Snowfield by going up to the left on the hill with the wolves, still very fun going through those Millwood Knights and sneaking up the Tower using Slumbering Dragoncrest ring and Hidden Body to go up there loot.
Good magic with Toxic Mist