Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Does not *****ing work on dagger and greataxe snakemen. Invisible the whole time, chased and attacked me from the 2nd bonfire (after wyvern) to the great belfry. *****ing horse*****.
This makes thematic sense. Snakes have very poor sight, but amazing sense of taste, which translates to smell for them. Aka, they don't see you to begin with, so going invisible means nothing.

Devil's Advocate aside, this is FromSoft. They can't even program GS or UGSs to be moderately balanced, you think they'll spend time on making the game FUN?
What? Greatswords and Ultra Greatswords are balanced. They hit hard, sure, but they're slow and easily punished.
Is nerfed this spell? I tested with a friend and he can saw me normal. He didnt see me transparent

Saris

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Unless your friend is a CoOp phantom and not an Invading Phantom he will see you solid and not hazy.
Does it still help against the annoying homing soulmass spamers in pvp?
yes it actually do

Saris

Addicted
First Warden

Damn, only 15 seconds? I really though it was like 12 seconds... Using Lingering Dragoncrest really doesn't help either... This is still a great spell to use when you want to run through an area (Easy Mode Sorcery) Using Slumbering and Hidden Body you can run through Snowfield easily and, yes even though you can skip Snowfield by going up to the left on the hill with the wolves, still very fun going through those Millwood Knights and sneaking up the Tower using Slumbering Dragoncrest ring and Hidden Body to go up there loot.
Good magic with Toxic Mist

Oriens

You haven't played PvP enough if you haven't had some galaxy-brained genius run around the corner to put this thing on, and then casually stroll towards you in an extremely sad attempt at flanking/backstabbing.
I just used ithryl straight sword. Quick enough to get a few hits in and do frost damage. Exact method I used on the main boss Dragonslayer
Not a good spell for PvP. That said, with a Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring and some patience, you can simply stroll by most enemies in the game. Exceptions include minibosses, bosses, and sometimes Jailers. There might be more exceptions but that's off the top of my head.
Wolves seemed to keep track of me disturbingly well, even with the ring/spell combo. Not sure if they're just harder to fool with the spell in the first place (which would make vaguely realistic sense), or if they're just so fast and coordinated (damned howling...) it's hard to make them drop their bead on you when it's gained. I didn't actually test it, though, so it's possible the close proximity explains it (I noticed it while blockade running through the snowy mountain pass to the bug crypt, and later when confronting the Greatwolf for the second time; even with the spell, pack chased me across open ground for half the damn map that time).
Noticed that whenever use Hidden Body together with Hornet Ring, Aldrich Sapphire, Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring, Lingering Dragoncrest Ring and my weight ratio was at or over 70%, enemies in PvE could detect where I am.