Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

Cannibalize is missing from the list, destroy a summons, gain 50% of its vitality and armor
I have no friking idea, why ppl downvote you, cause this skill do exist, missing from the list, and you can buy it from Bree since lvl 16
Ignorant lazy kiddos that dont know what they are thinking when downvote this.
Wow I had no idea that to get half of the summoning skills you have to craft them yourself hahah next playthrough I guess
Some additional information about infusions that isn't immediately clear from the skill descriptions:

Power/Farsight: Provide a 25% damage bonus. Armor provided is boosted if the Incarnate has any +armor effects, including those from an infusion and level 10 Champion summoning. Modified armor is not shown in the tooltip, but can be close to 3x the displayed amount on an infused Incarnate Champion. Makes it just about the tankiest thing on the battlefield.

Warp Infusion: Adds 15% dodging.

Shadow Infusion: Adds 1 movement.
I think it'd be cool, and balanced, to separate each summon so you can have 1 incarnate and say, one dragonling out at the same time. On lone wolf it sometimes feels limiting because they start off with 4 action points, 5 with haste buff, but when you're so used to having 6 it's depressing.

I honestly get way more out of fane using apotheosis time warp blood storm and grasp of the starved combo for instance, so as far as being overpowered I daresay this is the least problematic thing to consider.

Just reduce summon times, and maybe lower stats, or have a limit breach per 5 levels of summoning. So a lone wolf could have 4 pets maxed but only 2 for a nonbuffed 4 party crew character. But it would allow other summons to be used to create forced variety so you can't just pop 3 incarnate champs out like other mods are doing.

I think the spell variety of an intelligence mage is more involving than just dropping a summon and buffing it with the lower tier spells. Allowing me to use the different summons together would enhance my gameplay experience, and with proper balance, can make the summoning class a fun class to play.
There is a mod you can get that will allow for multiple summons, and another one that can increase your AP upto 8 as a cap, but i don't know how many of these you'd want to push in before ruining your game