Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

brokest boss ever in this franchise!
I can not find an explanation why my first king is 100% immune to damage? Is this a glitch... ? Every strategy I find says to kill them as they come, but I can't even hurt hem until there are like 3 out at once. It's made the fight almost impossible! -.-

I'm using a +5 Lightning Zweihander. It does a lot of physical and lightning damage when I can start hurting them...
does this boss have a boss weapon if it does someone please tell me
He fights with a sword although he does not drop a weapon.
Short answer, no.
In case you were not aware. They will keep spawning up to four until you finish the total health bar.
Power Within Rush makes this Boss look like a joke.

GwynsHeir

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
The problem most have with this boss ist the dps output against them to avoid getting gangbanged by them. Therefor i suggest either use a really strong slow wapeon which 3-4 shots them (Dragontooth or even Dragon King Greataxe do work extremely well) or the easier method, use a small but fast wapeon and buff it with some resin. Magic seems most effective against them. Also if you know you only miss like one hit to kill one begore another appears summon the witch phantom, she doesnt really survive a lot but if she hits she hits good.
Using CB deals 40hp self damage instead of the usual 20. No idea why.
Quoted from above...
"If using the Chaos Blade, attacking a king counts as 2 hits (one to the king and one to the boss health bar) and therefore drains 40 health rather than 20."
hi, I'm the four kings, he means we're the four kings, we hang around just about all day, Hey kings where's the coffee maker we bought, I put in the cabinet next to the big black area, we don't have a cabinet, wow it's really easy to lose things in here. (indestinct arguing), chosen undead goes dirpy and is killed by numerous arcs of magical force. 222222222222222222222 points if you know where that's from.

SlimeC0RE

Casual
Convict

Souls: 100.00
Wiki Edits: 9
Dark Sauce.
4 kings more like b e e s
Not sure if this is happening to others as well (PS4).

As a phantom, when the boss HP is low (about 10%) and the last one spawns, sometimes he will remain invisible to me.

I stand there watching the host and the other phantoms attack something I can not see, while they take damage/get killed. But on the other hand, it seems I become invunerable while the boss is invisible, as I can safely stay near other players that are taking damage.