Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Really wish they just made the Sage's Big Hat have this buff instead.

Like WTF
Why does they have to kill my friend if i get this item? My poor fren. He just wanted to help

Tybudd

Casual
Convict

Souls: 72.00
That's the problem, bastard wouldn't say anything else, so I helped him stop talking
They don't. He only dies when you pick up all the white branches.
Beats by Dusk
Edgy, dark and climate veils, hoods, crowns, diadems or great mage hats. Yet, you still have to wear this crap cause you cant live without maxed dmg... especially while in DkS3 magic is so underpowered.
BTW it used to give a whole 25% bonus in DkS1, even while magic was good on its own.
Just wait, somebody's gonna come here and say "ACHCTCUALLY, YOU CAN, YOU JUST WON'T DEAL AS MUCH DAMAGE AS YOU WOULD WITH IT, BUT ANYONE WITH SKILL CAN USE MAGIC AND WIN WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE. YOU'RE JUST A BAD PLAYER WITH NEGATIVE VIEWPOINTS. GIT GUD, SCRUB. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE".
ACHCTCUALLY, YOU CAN, YOU JUST WON'T DEAL AS MUCH DAMAGE AS YOU WOULD WITH IT, BUT ANYONE WITH SKILL CAN USE MAGIC AND WIN WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE. YOU'RE JUST A BAD PLAYER WITH NEGATIVE VIEWPOINTS. GIT GUD, SCRUB. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
This is perfect to cosplay as a gardevoir
So how's this sound for a maximum-magic-destruction setup?
1. Wear Crown of Dusk (+10% magic dmg)
2. Equip young dragon, bellowing dragoncrest, and magic clutch ring (a whopping 47% magic dmg boost for all 3!!) In the 4th slot i would probably equip ROSP, lloyd's sword ring, or chloranthy.
3. Hold Scholar's candlestick in your offhand for another 12.5% magic dmg if you are casting sorceries like CSS, but if you are gong for melee like me, just buff your weapon of choice with darkmoon blade (scholar's candlestick only affects your currently equipped catalyst's spellbuff, so you can't cast a buff like DMB and then switch to the candlestick for the damage boost).
4. Watch your enemies' life bars melt away as you obliterate them a total magic dmg boost of 57%, or 69.5% (!!!) if you use the candlestick.

I'll be trying this setup on my current character as soon as I have all the items (still need to farm concords for DMB). There aren't many enemies in this game that are weak to magic (I don't believe there is even a single boss who is weak to magic unfortunately), but i'm betting that the potential 70% boost will make magic more effective even against bosses like the dancer and abyss watchers, who are extremely weak to fire and lightning, respectively. To anyone who's already tried setups like this, I'd love to hear your thoughts.
take your court sorcerer staff, what else you need: 2 morion blade. red tearstone ring, dmg boost rings (bellowing, young and clutch(you can change clutch for sagering) gte yourself to red tearstone range, equip the staff and 1 morion-> use the staff WA (spellbuff) and shoot your crystal soulspear swap staff to second morion before the spell hits your enemy on 80 int this hits for about 1.2-1.4k dmg in pvp ( i just used bellowing dragoncrest+both morions and red tearstone.

you can add even more dmg by using young dragonring and crown of dusk but i had fashion going, also i did this on SL 75
Why would you take dmb? Its a miracle! Shouldn't you use the crystal magic weapon? I think you dont want to make a hybrid build with miracles, do you?
does it work for miracles as well or no?
Just sorceries
Yes it works for darkmoon blade

Momohhhh

Souls: 50.00
Directions to items shouldn't be given in terms of cardinal directions. There's no unambiguous "northwest" without an accompanying map.
wtf the game data shows this only mutiplies magic attack by 1.04. when did they nerf it?