Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I used these and infused with sharp. They are extremely good for the entire game. Especially with Pontiff's Left and Right eye rings, L1/LB constantly.

Perfectard

Souls: 57.00
My reason that this weapon is so good is because when it's paired with Crystal Magic Weapon, it becomes super OP.
Could be the 3rd blackhand paired weapons
Or it could be a pair of scimitars that some sellswords are known for using. You know, like it says in the description
Its September 12th, and these weapons have killed more bosses in all of my runs than any other weapon. If you looking for easy mode PvE, 20 stam/endur, rest in dex, sharp infusion, boost to +10. Game becomes Easy Souls 3.
It's Easy Souls 3 regardless of what you use.
God no, don't put everything in dex. After 40, you basically get a big fat ***** all. Never level a stat past the soft-cap, you're gimping yourself.
While everyone is whining about the Gael GS combo, Splitleaf combo and even the Paired UGS combo. They completely overlook the combo these and the Wardens have. I mean, they're fast, can be buffed. On a dedicated build the combo can do well over 800-1000 damage.
Yet people still haven't *****ed and moaned about these? The DS3 community is dumb.

Wolfyre

Casual
Convict

Souls: 61.00
Wiki Edits: 9
Ok yes you can do some tremendous damage but only if you have the stats to use DMB, CMW or SB weapon buffs otherwise you are not getting 800-1000 damage. Also you are forgetting how abysmal their range is and in order to execute a true combo you have to have superb spacing and timing. Let's also throw in that, high absorption, shields completely negate their damage and cause the weapons to bounce off setting up the user to be countered pretty hard. The phantom range on the Paired UGS and Split Leaf is absurd and definately worth more complaint then the sell swords.
Oh no. On a dedicated dex build you can with a combo, range from 700-800 damage with aux effects (which you should have anyways) this is without resins or bundles coming into account.

Range doesn't matter because these things have the fastest moveset in the game. I've gotten phantom ranged by these A LOT. That running L1 is good at catching. EVERY weapon has awful phantom range.

Wolfyre

Casual
Convict

Souls: 61.00
Wiki Edits: 9
On a dedicated Dex build at most these things get 365 AR with Sharp infusion. It's worse on a quality build, yes I checked. The only way they get that much AR is if they somehow get you with R1, L1, L2, R2 and that is almost impossible to do unless you got yourself stuck in the environment. The range is abysmal and easily countered by Straight Swords, Longer Curved Swords, Spears and other pole weapons. You can not combo these weapons from range you have to be extremely close which means spacing and timing needs to be damn near perfect or you get brutally punished. You just had bad luck or your internet isn't great, either way these things are not the nightmare you describe.
Uh, no. On a dedicated build you would either have 80 dex which gives you 422 AR (this is not taking into account the bonus damage L1s do) or a 40 dex build with 364 AR and 60 FTH/60 INT with a buff that would boost them to over 600 AR. In one combo on the first build you're going to be doing over 800 damage guaranteed. Second build? Over 1k, guaranteed. Already tested it myself. L1 L2 R2 is all you need as it is easy to land and is the best combo. R1 ain't bad either but you'll be doing like 200+ damage less.
"The range..." doesn't matter. Stay on someones *** and be aggressive. Range will be irrelevant. Know how many people I've seen with a dagger whoop someone with a spear by doing that? Like I said. You're using twin curved swords. Why on earth are you relying on optimal spacing rather than aggression?
Bad luck? Bad internet?...have, have you even PvPed in this game? Latency comes into account with literally everything. Irrelevant.
Neither is the other weapons.
This is a Starter Weapon. You can get one the best Endgame weapons, as a starting item. Don't think Sellsword Twinblades are OP?

Think Again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsKnFIC8YYA
I have them sharp +8 with Carthus Flame arc GA Crystal Sage dead in 10 hits. Only 22 dex.
Blessed has an A scaling, Fire/Deep Infusions are now 172 +9 Respectively as well.