Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

Both his Attire and the Hunter Set are references to Brotherhood of the wolf, haha!

Ok I'm stupid
Not really, you got it right
First time I met her I hit her and she went crazy on me and killed me. The next time I saw her was at the Grand Cathedral where I was much stonger and I killed her. Now does this mean that Henryk will no longer appear? Thus have I lost the chance to get the Henryk gear set?
yes

Unsought

Souls: 50.00
You guys are making this fight harder than it has to be. Assuming you didn't already balls it up, then listen...

You know Eileen is going to fight Henryk. You know melee attacks might make Eileen hostile if you hit her on accident... So... What's the next logical step? Use your pistol. That's it. Time your shots to parry him. He'll be focused on Eileen the whole time, you don't have to dodge, or roll, or do anything else... Just shoot him, and go in for a visceral if you can.

I got a few melee hits in before Eileen showed up. She got there, I backed off and just offered support by parrying his attacks with my pistol. He died in literally seconds.

It's not hard guys. Just plan ahead.
@Unsought you literally seemed to have not read his comment at all based upon the response you gave at the time... lmfao. He said the first time he met her, likely referring to when you meet her in Yharnam and not at the cathedral ward, he hit her and she aggro'd, therefore skipping the cathedral ward encounter and her only appearing at the grand cathedral to hunt him. So he missed his chance to fight Henryk on that playthrough, which he was asking confirmation of, not asking tips on how to kill Henryk lol.
Just an observation! :)
Use fire paper on hunter's cane (whip mode) for better results!
I had a sad thought the other day. The little girl mentions her parents and a grandfather. If Gascoigne is the father, and Viola is the mother Henryk might be the grandfather. This isnt really proof but he does have an aged death scream.
It makes sense, is Gascoigne is his son / son-in-law then Henryk's "tragically long life" is because he outlived his son, daughter, and granddaughter. Poor bastard, no wonder he's off his bean.
Im thinking Gascoigne was son in law to Henryk. Whether its real or not im going to choose to believe it. There would be no other reason for the little girl to mention a grandad...Plus the place we fight him, the Tomb of Odeon, where we fight Gascoigne and find the dead mother. Not to mention not far from there the youngest daughter dies. Vatti will figure it all out haha
Fromsoft dosent just mention things for no reason so I think he's just a close friend of the family and the youngest daughter just call him grandad.
No, Henryk is just Gascoigne's hunting buddy.
Not the grandfather.
I understand that it seems interesting, but just because a grandfather is mentioned doesn't mean we are going to meet him in the game. Until more evidence is presented, I think it's a little far fetched.
its because gascoigne turned him into a werewolf dummies
Fromsoft dosent just mention things for no reason so I think he's just a close friend of the family and the youngest daughter just call him grandad.
He seems to have left my game world without having been defeated. He killed Eileen and stayed there for a long time but I wasn't able to defeat him and then eventually he just stopped being there.
Same thing happened to me: he surprised me in the tomb of Oedon and killed Eileen and myself. I went back to fight him but he could 2-shot me and I thought "This is hopeless right now. I'll come back later when I'm stronger!" So I did that, except now he's not there anymore, apparently gone forever. So no armor for me. Sometimes this game is really stupid.
I fight him without talking to Eilleen at the cathedral ward, and he kill me. When I came back, there was an item next to him, he beat me again. I search for Eilleen but I can't find her, could she be dead without "starting her quest"?
I don't like to kill Henryk because he was Father Gascoigne's friend, and I love Gascoigne..... :(
Just killed him. Used the graves exploit, where he gets stuck in the graves attacking thin air while you charge up on him like 20 times. Way to go From Soft. I get the game is supposed to be hard, but this is bordeline ridiculous, if this fight was more fair, Ileen would be alive, and I would have fought with without using the glich, the way I was supposed to.
You're lucky he doesnt appear for you, he just messed up my game where he just killed Ileen and then proceeded to kill me multiple times, culminating when he had like zero HP, when I moved in for the kill he landed a parry (!) and one shot killed me. He simply wont die.
You're lucky he doesnt appear for you, he just messed up my game where he just killed Ileen and then proceeded to kill me multiple times, culminating when he had like zero HP, when I moved in for the kill he landed a parry (!) and one shot killed me. He simply wont die.
Does anyone know the deadline to the fight? I know I can't kill him yet but want that approval...
Solo fighting him, coming back after eileen has died is hard, but you can use the double row of gravestones right by the lamp to shield him and attack through with a charged attack to cheese him.
I spoke to Eileen the Crow at Central Yharnam, without hittinh her or anything. I didn't speak to her after when she was outside the Catheral Ward and I went on to kill the bosses such as Vicar Amelia, Bloodstraved Beast and the Witches of Hemwick. Now, i've gone back to speak to her but she is gone from outside the Catheral Ward and I can't find het. Can I still complete her Quest??!
you cannot do the fight after killing the bloodbeast paarl I think I read somewhere
i could not kill him in Grand Cathedral, feel like to give up :-(((
That is incorect, I took Paarl out before medeling in the Eileen vs Henryk business.
I didn't manage to kill Henryk, and after he killed me (and Eileen) he didn't respawn and i can also not use the Oedon Tomb lamp anymore. Is there a way to fix that?
Try going back to the Tomb and see if he is still alive.
(I mean to fix the lamp problem)
My experience with this game on my first playthrough just plummeted into the *****ing dirt because of henriks stupid *****ing ai locking her into a corner. Who the ***** thought it was a good idea to introduce this encounter this early on when the player is so *****ing weak? Now Eileen is dead, can't get her dialogue, and I have to deal with this ****** alone. Thanks From, thanks for making the enemy hunter Ai so god awful.
Fromsoft, bro.
So what?***** happens. Is it a piss off? Of course, but it makes the game interesting, unless you're looking for someone to hold your hand the whole time.
I hate to say this, but someone has to:

Git Gud.
He can be summoned in cathedral ward after Eileen appeared (I think). If you go straight out of the chapel and walk up through the gate, his summon sign is on the right side, besides the ladder.
That's actually Henriett, but a valuable summon nonetheless. She uses the kirkhammer and can also be summoned against Ludwig in the DLC
So I accidentally killed Eileen while fighting Henryk. Henryk is still alive for me. Is there a way I can cheese kill him?
You can also hide behind a group of graves and use long range attacks
Poison throwing knives. You may have to kite him around a bit, but it should get the job done.
I killed him but the insight messengers aren't selling his gear. WTF
Me too, can anyone help?
how about no
you *****ing raviolli