Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I looked up 2 separate videos on the location, and read the first part of the location here.
But when I killed the mimic holding the chestpiece I was confused that it fell through the floor, so I went outside, started wildly swinging at the hollows on the ground floor and got exploded. Then actually decided to finish watching the videos, seems both mentioned it would happen. Plus the text up there also says it, I feel like a pancake.

Hopit

Souls: 50.00
Dark Armor, and the Mimic who drops it, are located in the Gutter on the Scholar of the First Sin
is the +10 a typo?
Lag made me double post sorry
Ummmm actually you mean sotfs on Xbox one and ps4 Xbox 360 and ps3 don't get any sotfs benefits besides the agape ring.
Ummmm actually you mean sotfs on Xbox one and ps4 Xbox 360 and ps3 don't get any sotfs benefits besides the agape ring.
If you are playing on PS3 and have SotFS the Dark Armor will still be in the original position.
E D G Y A F
For the Dark Armor piece (SOTFS), if you kill the mimic and the item falls below you to the other floor, a simple fix is to just quit the game through the in-game menu and reload the game. the item will be on the current floor where you killed him or where the mimic originally sits, rather than below you 1 floor.
You know, if you throw a Lloyd's Talismans at the Mimic before you try to open it, it stuns it so it opens its mouth, allowing you to grab the items and make a quick get-away without fighting it.