Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Can anyone confirm if the WA scales with Faith/ Int, making it viable for a pyromancer?
The wapon art does not scale what so ever. It's fixed damage.
This is the only UGS i like aswell as the Zweihander. All other feel like weeb weapons.
And the Astora UGS, sry forgot to put it in.
Considering Dark Souls is technically a JRPG, then all weapons are weeb weapons. You've been bamboozled, son!
this UGS is my favorite in terms of fashion souls, the Astora UGS too. And to me a weapon in terms of fashion souls is really important
Yeah dude, my prime fashion souls is this with archdeacon set and sunlight shield
If only you can dual wield this with Sulyvahn’s other sword.
NG+ dude~
I think he means he wishes that you could dual wield it properly, without having the piss-poor moveset with no combos like you do if you equip both.
DS3 copied so much from other Soulsborne games, wish it copied power stancing from DS2 as well to make an awesome Sulyvahn build.
The blade of the weapon strongly resembles an elven swords blade in Skyrim imo
You meant Dwarven, which is a type of Elf in that lore, so you aren't wrong... But these people just hate it that you mentioned anything other than GitGud Souls
Did it got buffed in terms of damage?
I'd say this is Dark Souls 3's own bass cannon. Insane AR and a fire buff to boot.
Luled at insane ar.
You can get to 800-900ar easily with LKGS with the same sl.
Not pure physical damage. I didn't say it was the best, I said it was good.
While two handing, it only requires 15 STR.
Best UGS in the game for quality builds.
A ceremoinal sword(!) REPRESENTING the Profaned Flame. That means he forged this weapon and that it is not the "Profaned Flame" he found. Only a tool to cast the flame on it.