Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

where is this sawmill roost is at?
you need to have Ifan ben-Mezd in your team, then you go to the 2nd floor of the Brothel place and go into one of the rooms with 2 bodyguard looking dudes, ifan will want to talk to him, after that they will reveal the sawmill on the map.
I recommend avoiding pickpocketing the Shadow Prince before initiating the final dialogue with Sebille. It bugged him out and didn't allow me to sing the song to make Sebille free from the mind control. It also made Shadow Prince think the Red Prince was some random NPC.
"but Sebille will live" - sebille will live even if you choose to take root. All it does is give you +3 memory
Ok i never recruited ifan. And have left ford joy for good. how do i progress sebilles quest? Baran doesn't tell me about roost. killing baran reveals no inforamtion of falue. Do i just have to got to the sawmill and butcher everybody??
Alright i found a way: You need to speak to the elves of sahyras clan first. They are directly south of the Mill. Convince them to let you join their burial ritual, have sebille partake in it, then speak to their leader. Agree to save sahyra from the lone wolves. Head north towards the mill through all the traps. Talk to the guards. Tell them you need to rest and are willing to trade. Once more you have to convince them to let you in (strength, finesse or constitution roll). If you win that you are free to enter and talk to roost -> sebille will interfere wanting to talk to him and there we go.
Well and what if I don't have Ifan at all, I don't like him so he was ignored by me for the longest time. Now that I am about to leave for Nameless Island I decided to finish up companion quests and I can't progress Sebille's one. If you can't do it without Ifan I will be very dissapointed in this game
Have the same problem. I made a quick test run on the explorer difficulty and the quest does progress when you just go to the sawmill and kill roost. However the dialogue does not happen and meaningful choices as well as attitude points might be lost.
Alright i found a way: You need to speak to the elves of sahyras clan first. They are directly south of the Mill. Convince them to let you join their burial ritual, have sebille partake in it, then speak to their leader. Agree to save sahyra from the lone wolves. Head north towards the mill through all the traps. Talk to the guards. Tell them you need to rest and are willing to trade. Once more you have to convince them to let you in (strength, finesse or constitution roll). If you win that you are free to enter and talk to roost -> sebille will interfere wanting to talk to him and there we go.
You don't need Ifan at all, because I didn't and I progressed just fine.
If you don't have Ifan you can speak to Baran's spirit to update the quest line.
I saved the elf before taking to Sebille any idea where she will be after or do I need a restart
Before I faced the Shadow Prince, I tried talking to Sebille for the song and said that she doesn't trust me enough to do so. So what now?
i ran into Sahelia in Arx and she basically told Sebille (after killing the mother tree) that now it was time for war and that with the blood of the human, dwarfs and lizards the elves were gonna make a new life and***** and Sebille says "she is insane" so now i dont know if listening to her and killing the mother tree was a good idea